When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Replica Forum?

retep

I give up the site finally sent me my validation E-mail but it wont let me log in :blink:

Ken

i recived the validation e-mail after 2 hours...and i loged in..and found there was nothing on the forum...i also wanted to take a look...let's see how it develops!

Hi RWG'ers,

I did not expect this to turn up here but well it did.

The website / forum was set up initially in the 2nd week of June 2006. It was to be a venue where I can post up some old articles that I've saved over the past 6 months from RWG1 (now dead). Since today, lots of discrepancies in the articles were discovered by experienced ones who gave their 2 cents and of course, those ones were canned.

Never intended to blatantly advertise on RWG/TRC/RWI, never did anyways...

So there you go....AK = sennsi and vice versa. (Pug: I thought you would have guess it was me.. ;) from my initials)

Moderators (kenberg and others): As I mentioned, no intention of directing members from here to there. So delete this thread if you wish now that the mystery is solved.

dadog13: Sorry about the validation issue, there seems to be a bug that is persistent when I activate user validation.

To the rest: This was just a prototype site that I built out of my free time - not much activity as majority of the threads are by me. Last but not least, RWG is still and will be the most happening place in the world of replicas.

Ok, let's move along now... :)

Edited by sennsi

So there you go....AK = sennsi and vice versa. (Pug: I thought you would have guess it was me.. ;) from my initials)

Ah, that makes sense. However, you're registered as Sennsi as well :D

I'll keep the bookmark handy in case anything happens to the other forums, then. :D