When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see your GMT's and Explorers!

By-Tor

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P.S.: DBR, how come you weren't so eagle-eyed with me, when I snuck two gens in the Wristies?? Mwahahaha. I got away with it!
Well firstly, I must admit I don't really read the Wristies (although I did see your latest OCD symptom the Superleggera J12) but there's also the possibility that I couldn't tell one of your samey-yet beloved 111Hs from a 111G or a 112 or a gen of any of those 'base' type models at a quick glance :p

Well firstly, I must admit I don't really read the Wristies (although I did see your latest OCD symptom the Superleggera J12)

Yeah, a lot of people here don't "read" that thread. Odd because surely it's one of the best.

I personally put in a lot of effort in making them creative and worthwhile. :)

but there's also the possibility that I couldn't tell one of your samey-yet beloved 111Hs from a 111G or a 112 or a gen of any of those 'base' type models at a quick glance :p

Ahh, no. No gen PAMs yet. My snuck-in gens are usually lady watches. :p

DBR, me too! :rofl:

Oh we're too awful. I bet you Harley there is just a wee lad of 16-20, who can't even properly shave yet! Cut him some slack!!

Because if he's a 40 year-old man who trolls rep watch forums posting pics of his "gens", and ISN'T doing it for fun, well, I just hope he enjoys his other collection as much.

shop-inflatable-doll.jpg

For the love of all things holy and Rolex! Not Bambi!

I see him sharing lonely nights with his girlfriend pillow.

He probably slings a 1655 on "her" wrist.

Oh there's a joke there, so tempting but I'm not going to bite for fear of being bitten :lol:

p.s. I believe the name's actually 'Dolly' - so called after the star turn of those Scottish Nobel Laureates ;)