When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silver Spoons, Outhouses, and Rock & Roll

RobbieG

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the handle twister there Chink. Not assuming anything: Chinkiechunkie=Chunkster. Why are you fat or something?

yeah i'm a fat f*ck with a little bit of china mix into it. didnt you see my "can you spot a rep from 6 feet away" thread? i'm sure i look like a whale in the pictures dedicated to you.

Nah, I'm a major douchebag for sure, but let's get the particulars right there Chunkass...

- I never wear hats

- That guy is too muscular. I kind of have a skinny, borderline gaunt, darkly circled, eurotrashy look to me. Kind of like a herion addict in threadbare Armani...

- I have never been in a tanning bed and have no tan despite living on the beach. I take that back, I have a little tan on my face from monitors barbequeing me all day long.

- I have no tatoos - never could commit to one design myself but I think many are cool and there is some great art out there for sure.

- The caption says something about a low level of intelligence. Actually, I'm quite smart - or so they say in my world anyway. Usually intellect alone is responsible for creating hatred and drawing aggression out of thin air. I'm not sure how else I could accomplish it otherwise so I'll go with that for now.

And lastly regarding the GMTIIc, we can start that again if you want - although I thought we left that in the rat alley that is that other forum. Since you are intent on bringing it up though, I still think I can spot it from a gen from 6 feet away in a blind test and the offer still stands that I will bet whatever you or anyone else wants on that. I'm happy to put my money where my big, douchebag mouth is. I mean come on, the AR on the cyclops alone is dead easy to spot from that distance. Just semantics. Has nothing to do with whether I think anyone would ever call any of us out for wearing a fake. You guys in SoCal need to lighten up about that watch. It is a great rep but it doesn't walk on water. In fact, how many watches can we really NOT tell from gens being the anal watch CSI experts we all are?

Again, great watch though. I should know, I had the gen for a short time. I'm thinking of getting the rep actually lately so funny you should mention it again. I didn't think the gen was worth the dough for me given limited wristtime, but that rep is awesome. Maybe even the best of the year of something I would wear IMO.

You guys kill me though. All that bile still coming over that silly little thread where I dared make an honest comment about a watch you guys were in love with. Foolish then. Foolish now. Then you devoted a whole GTG to talking about me and taking pictures to try and prove your point. Pictures which DOF and

viewpoint presented an image nothing like one would experience in person. So then you guys got cut down on that by me, Pug and many more and still couldn't let it rest.

That was when I decided I would go to great lengths and risk large sums even just to put an end to it - not my style really but I like to bust mouthy people in wagers when they deserve it. Of course there were no takers for even a small sum because you would all be throwing your money away and you knew it. But I'll post it here as I did there and throw the gauntlet down once more since you feel the need to get nasty with me again. Put your money up and I'll bust you or any of the rest of the Low Cal pikers whenever you want...

Hey John, you happy now? Is that the kind of action you were looking for? :D

OMG!! I found a picture of RobbieG!!

lolololol.gif

Nah, I'm a major douchebag for sure, but let's get the particulars right there Chunkass...

- I never wear hats

- That guy is too muscular. I kind of have a skinny, borderline gaunt, darkly circled, eurotrashy look to me. Kind of like a herion addict in threadbare Armani...

- I have never been in a tanning bed and have no tan despite living on the beach. I take that back, I have a little tan on my face from monitors barbequeing me all day long.

- I have no tatoos - never could commit to one design myself but I think many are cool and there is some great art out there for sure.

- The caption says something about a low level of intelligence. Actually, I'm quite smart - or so they say in my world anyway. Usually intellect alone is responsible for creating hatred and drawing aggression out of thin air. I'm not sure how else I could accomplish it otherwise so I'll go with that for now.

So I guess it's safe to say that your parents must be very proud of you...

Robert in LoCal SoCal

Important to make the distinction of just happening to live in So Cal (which is a great place with some wonderful people), and being a part of the SoCal Family who are kind of a clicky little bunch of scamps from OC. Maybe I have just forgotten the complete roster, but I don't remember you being a part of that crew. Correct me if I am wrong and if not, welcome aboard... :D

And yes, my saintly Mother raised two strapping young boys who have gone on to be quite succesful in most ways anyone could hope for. We both landed beautiful women with hearts of gold, managed lasting friendships, own extremely succesful businesses and my brother even has a healthy and well behaved baby boy now too. I suppose my Mother figures she is shooting par as they say. And you?

So I guess it's safe to say that your parents must be very proud of you...

Robert in LoCal SoCal

- I never wear hats

And lastly regarding the GMTIIc, we can start that again if you want - although I thought we left that in the rat alley that is that other forum. Since you are intent on bringing it up though, I still think I can spot it from a gen from 6 feet away in a blind test and the offer still stands that I will bet whatever you or anyone else wants on that. I'm happy to put my money where my big, douchebag mouth is. I mean come on, the AR on the cyclops alone is dead easy to spot from that distance. Just semantics. Has nothing to do with whether I think anyone would ever call any of us out for wearing a fake. You guys in SoCal need to lighten up about that watch. It is a great rep but it doesn't walk on water. In fact, how many watches can we really NOT tell from gens being the anal watch CSI experts we all are?

Again, great watch though. I should know, I had the gen for a short time. I'm thinking of getting the rep actually lately so funny you should mention it again. I didn't think the gen was worth the dough for me given limited wristtime, but that rep is awesome. Maybe even the best of the year of something I would wear IMO.

You guys kill me though. All that bile still coming over that silly little thread where I dared make an honest comment about a watch you guys were in love with. Foolish then. Foolish now. Then you devoted a whole GTG to talking about me and taking pictures to try and prove your point. Pictures which DOF and

viewpoint presented an image nothing like one would experience in person. So then you guys got cut down on that by me, Pug and many more and still couldn't let it rest.

That was when I decided I would go to great lengths and risk large sums even just to put an end to it - not my style really but I like to bust mouthy people in wagers when they deserve it. Of course there were no takers for even a small sum because you would all be throwing your money away and you knew it. But I'll post it here as I did there and throw the gauntlet down once more since you feel the need to get nasty with me again. Put your money up and I'll bust you or any of the rest of the Low Cal pikers whenever you want...

Hey John, you happy now? Is that the kind of action you were looking for? :D

ok GZGangster......

Translation: "blah blah blah i'm not a douchebag, i want to buy a replica gmtIIc and i like to flaunt large sums of money just to prove a point"

i'd bet you but i would rather not want to meet you anyway. you can post whatcha like after my post. i need to take a sh*t. excuse me folks.

And yes, my saintly Mother raised two strapping young boys who have gone on to be quite succesful in most ways anyone could hope for. We both landed beautiful women with hearts of gold, managed lasting friendships, own extremely succesful businesses and my brother even has a healthy and well behaved baby boy now too. I suppose my Mother figures she is shooting par as they say. And you?

Guess you missed my attempt at dry humor... just as many of us missed yours.

Nothing you have listed is a true measure of real success. Strip away those "thangs" and what are you left with(?)

I know several a-holes married to beautiful women with hearts of gold (if their wives didn't have hearts of gold they would have probably left their husbands long ago).

I also know several a-holes with very successful businesses (chewed up and spit out a lot of the competition... not be confused with survival of the fittest, burned a lot of bridges in the process and have high employee turn-over).

And me?... I thought this thread was about you.

Robert... enough said in SoCal

Who's flaunting anything? Will you guys stop projecting about the money for once? Who said anything about large sums? Trust me, I don't have large enough sums to flaunt.

I'm dead serious about loving that rep and I'm really only kidding about the bet but you guys won't let it go about that old battle. So I figure maybe if we bet a beer you guys will finally concede that the watch like all reps can be spotted by those in the know, but not spotted by anyone else. If you remember correctly, that was all that got Jake wound up in the first place. He just couldn't swallow that my friend who is a Rolex AD spotted a rep ceramic on a wrist in his store. All I did is dared to say I agree with him and since I know what to look for I could do it to. And every experienced member of this forum could too - including all of you guys...

That little comment was what started the whole thing, if you want to call it a thing. But meanwhile I'm really just having fun fu*king with you guys and you are taking me too seriously again. Plus, you lobbed the douchebag pic so what, you can dish it out but not take it? Come on. And I would love to meet all you guys, if you ever lighten the fu*k up (although I would probably bring a bodyguard just in case :D ). Hey I just thought of something: Now that you are taking a crap I'm certain that at least you will lighten up - albeit temporarily.

I love everyone here. Even you BlowCal monkeys. And you love me too. You just don't know it yet... ;)

Translation: "blah blah blah i'm not a douchebag, i want to buy a replica gmtIIc and i like to flaunt large sums of money just to prove a point"

i'd bet you but i would rather not want to meet you anyway. you can post whatcha like after my post. i need to take a sh*t. excuse me folks.

Hong (my Chinese programmer aka GZGangster) is getting his own place as I talked him into coming on full time for me. So he will be back real soon - although I don't know if he will post alot or not. He is the funniest living human I have ever seen or heard about. Way more brutal that I could ever be. Has me in stitches every day despite his marginal English. He will be back online here (but after checking out the others will only be at RWG) now that he has his own IP and computer at home. He is (and has been) living in a hotel and had no way to log on to the site without using one of the two machines in the office and duplicate accounts are of course not allowed. He is pretty connected in China too so he will probably be a good resource for ongoing info for us - assuming I ever give him a day off so he can go home. Anyway, I'll introduce him to everyone when he gets set up. Should be within a week or two I would think...

ok GZGangster......

man that felt good. indeed i did lighten up a bit after all that mexican food ;)

isnt this the loony bin? i thought the douchebag picture would bring some humor into this...lol!

anyway, a beer sounds good...and no need for a bodyguard. the Blowcal moneys are harmless.

You are over my head brother. If there is more to success life than a woman that loves you and you love back, good freinds & family who also love you and you love back, and a successful business that gives to you as you give to it...then I guess I'm not aware of it and must be a bit of a simpleton.

So here is the million dollar (or better we say ten dollar so people don't think we are flaunting big numbers) question:

Other than ones efforts to achieve and maintain the things I just mentioned, what is then the measure of true success? I was pretty sure I covered all the bases there but enlighten us as to what I missed...

Guess you missed my attempt at dry humor... just as many of us missed yours.

Nothing you have listed is a true measure of real success. Strip away those "thangs" and what are you left with(?)

I know several a-holes married to beautiful women with hearts of gold (if their wives didn't have hearts of gold they would have probably left their husbands long ago).

I also know several a-holes with very successful businesses (chewed up and spit out a lot of the competition... not be confused with survival of the fittest, burned a lot of bridges in the process and have high employee turn-over).

And me?... I thought this thread was about you.

Robert... enough said in SoCal

You are over my head brother. If there is more to success life than a woman that loves you and you love back, good freinds & family who also love you and you love back, and a successful business that gives to you as you give to it...then I guess I'm not aware of it and must be a bit of a simpleton.

So here is the million dollar (or better we say ten dollar so people don't think we are flaunting big numbers) question:

Other than ones efforts to achieve and maintain the things I just mentioned, what is then the measure of true success? I was pretty sure I covered all the bases there but enlighten us as to what I missed...

"... You are over my head brother."

Yes, I can see that.

Robert in don't make fun of my non-AR'd cyclops SoCal

ok GZGangster......

:lol:

Ouch, somebody puttin the hurt on poor Robbie.