When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1000 Posts

RobbieG

I can't believe it. I have officially crossed the millenium barrier. 2008 was the year for me (despite being around since year one of the forum) to really start contributing more, hence the post count. As many of you know my work requires many hours of sitting and watching a waiting and RWG is always there. You all have provided a wealth of knowledge to me and brought out the best of my watch collecting experience. There is always something to learn here and if not something to laugh at - even if it is me that I'm (and everyone else is...) laughing at.:D Anyway, I have had fun stepping up the posts a lot of late, both serious and silly and I wouldn't trade the experiences here for anything. Thanks again to you all and especially to my ever loyal crew - you know who you are. Let's make 09' another great year around here. Happy hunting! ;)

Best,

Rob

There is always something to learn here and if not something to laugh at - even if it is me that I'm (and everyone else is...) laughing at.:D Anyway, I have had fun stepping up the posts a lot of late, both serious and silly and I wouldn't trade the experiences here for anything. Thanks again to you all and especially to my ever loyal crew - you know who you are. Let's make 09' another great year around here. Happy hunting! ;)

Well Robbie...like all of us, the anonymous folks out there may not agree with all that we say...but kudos for your sense of humour and your contributions.

Nah, no pilikia brah. Jus cruising. Plus I get good lehua like Lani for guide me. RWG gives plenty makana to all that are here and wish to receive it. RobbieG stay laki fo all da kumu's guidance here from guys like Lanikai over the years. Mahalo and continued hauoli for all.

Kay Den!

Ainokea.... nah !!.. Aikea>>> congrats bruddah Robbie ..aass why hard .. too much pilikia... fo increase yo numba's

take it light ma brah.. B)

R

10-4 Toad. All I do and say is meant in good fun at all times and of course I have a serious side too which represents the bulk of my contributions. I don't know if i could quite call the drama threads as TT calls them a contribution though. More like entertainment... :D

Well Robbie...like all of us, the anonymous folks out there may not agree with all that we say...but kudos for your sense of humour and your contributions.

I assume you saw my last Bin thread? Now you know why to look out for me. I'm harmless, but more than a little nuts :D

Congratulations!! I've always enjoyed your posts my short time here.

Don't know why I recieved all those pm's from all those other members, when I first joined, telling me to look out for you.

Mazel tov & buena suerte Robbie! i hope one day to reach that milestone.

at this rate - probably 2011.

...and that's NOT for lack of content!! You my friend, have lots to post about with your fabulous collection of gens and reps!! Reference pics of gens, comparison, experiences with both...you could be the new uber-vault of posts just waiting to bust open!

welcome to the 1k club -

I have a sad story to share, in RWG 1, i had 800 posts, was well on my way to 1k, when, someone stole the rug out from under me and we all moved over here :)

by the way, no matter what ever happens from here on out, i will envy you because of your UN. I don't want to devalue your purchase, but i pray to the replica gods nightly to make me one !!! :)

Thanks Noel. I have but one request. Bust out your camera more and post some more individual shoots of your collection. Given your nearly 50 pieces you could tell many stories with pictures and be a 1000 yourself in no time...

Mazel tov & buena suerte Robbie! i hope one day to reach that milestone.

at this rate - probably 2011.

I'll pray for you too. Nothing would make me happier than to see some great UN reps. That way I can afford to get every dial and size variation assuming they make quite a few of them. The watches really are special and I would love it if everyone can get the chance to experience them. To that end I hope they really nail whatver ones they do preserving the world class fit, finish and feel of these pieces. They really are a cut above and they feel even better than they look if that is even possible. Priced in the class of Rolex, IWC, etc... but quality wise more like Lange, Vacheron, AP for a relative song. UN is unique in the watch world IMO.

by the way, no matter what ever happens from here on out, i will envy you because of your UN. I don't want to devalue your purchase, but i pray to the replica gods nightly to make me one !!! :)