When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Gen Omega.

Irontomkidd

Yeah, there are quite a few gen PO guys here. Congrats. Now we have a pumpkin variant in the family. Most of us had the rep first and fell in love with it. Surprise of the year for me. If it wasn't for RWG and the reps I never would have noticed these simple and elegant watches at all. I know Wheaton has a 45.5MM version as well. And dluddy has us all beat because he has a franken that is as good as any gen and for a third of the price...

PO18.jpg

PO4.jpg

You are going to love the rubber. I know I speak for both Wheaton and Dluddy as well as myself when I say we all love that strap. It is stiff enough at the lugs to wear slightly loose like a rubber bracelet or you can tighten it all the way for a true dive strap feel...

POrubber1b.jpg

PO1-1.jpg

I love this watch and already have the AD sourcing the Orange leather and Black rubber straps from the OEM for Omega.

Update on Croc strap.

The AD called today to say she found the price of the Croc strap and deployment buckle that I wanted. So I drove over because I wanted them to move some links to reposition the clasp anyway. After looking at prices online I had been expecting a price of $500 but the AD tells me that the strap alone is $225 from the OEM but only $300 from omega. I know she is wrong because it has taken her 2 days to track down this information. I told her I would take it as she is writing up the order I had her write in the

Awesome purchase :good: If you don't mind me asking, what steered you to the pumpkin variant rather than the black? I only ask as I have a (rep) 42mm in Pumpkin, which was a gift, but I killed the movement while trying to regulate it... Moving aside from that, even before killing the movement, I never wore the watch, as it never seemed to blend with anything in my wardrobe, so it remained solely as a collection piece, so I'm just curious as to what steered you to that color option :)