When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is There Any Way I Can Sell My Reps Without Donating?

faonmyea

TTK well defined! ... your choice of words always makes me LMAO... :Jumpy:

This is a good thread however... (as a relative noob) I have never looked over the donation possibilities... Now that I know I will donate directly...

@friend cheapshotsellingsjiterepsanddonotwanttodonate (fanonmaea or so that is) 5$ it's a bargain for what you get here in terms of knowledge, not getting ripped off and have a laugh. It's one beer at the bar... One bigmac...

So people what else of immaculate value can we get for 5 bucks!....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$5.... What's that, a cup of Starbucks coffee maybe?

Come on, if you really are that cheap to not support this board and YET still want to take advantage of its services then please go somewhere else. The wealth of knowledge here is unsurpassed anywhere else.

yes he want it badly was his latest answer, here is the bone he want to donate!

92187-28082.jpg

And guys if you spent so much time at this exelent board, which safe us lots of money not to be scammed, is very worthfull.....

is there an other way to donate instead of paypal?

One of our newest members and noted Panerai connaisseur has asked me to enquire if he can contribute an excellent marrow-bone.

Yes, even Roed wants to do his part...

92187-28083.jpg

@ ryyannon, it is not my hand, its my girlfriend...joep want to donate her too :D

I have paid member ship for much more then 5 usd, and I can paypal, but for some other people who don't want to paypal....maybe sent the money shipped by reg post :Jumpy:

Artoero, be careful he doesn't donate your hand along with the bone...

And yes, you can now donate directly by using your own credit card:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8726

Is there any indication of 'Replica' in the payment for the donation? That's ultimately what I am trying to avoid...

I think that Admin or Ken might be able to answer your question better than I - I just used PayPal, and to be honest, I have no memory of what the name of the beneficiary was.

I'm sure there's a workaround for your problem, and particularly for the people who don't have or who don't want to have a PayPal account....

faonmyea = fartonmyear? Isn't this the same guy who was asking for advice and assistance with selling a rep as a gen on the old RWG?

Yes :thumbdown:

And Randy you can now donate directly with your Credit Card. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Is there any indication of 'Replica' in the payment for the donation? That's ultimately what I am trying to avoid...

No, there is not. It will only say "Membership Upgrade" on your cc bill. 2CO does not allow replica related websites so I figured it was best to leave out the replica part ;)

To answer your question - NO. All the receipt says is RWG, which could stand for just about anything. :D