When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies top 10 request 2009

GB109

The one thing that is repeated here at RWG is "read, read, read"; which I have been doing. When here I spend 2-4 hours easy, just reading and searching. However I am a girl, and I get that this is mostly a "guys" addiction, so though there are posts for ladies watches, there could stand to be a little more.

This post is a cry out/request to our seasoned friends for a 2009 ladies watch review (though I realize it is always changing). A top 10 if you will. :) I'm not looking for dealer info, but just a most current best rep of ladies watches. Well made ladies reps seem hard to come by. I personally (from an aesthetic point) am not into super girly, nor do I care for a mans watch on a women. However, this request is not about me, but finding the best rep for ladies, based on current availability, trend, and craftsmanship. I have yet to buy my first rep, and doing my part by following all of your guides; which I truly can't thank you enough for :good: . This forum has really opened my eyes, so I'm doing my homework! Thanks in advance for everyone's help. :Jumpy:

Best regards,

Geneva

Welcome, madame GB109.

This forum is very male-centered (stay away from the loony bin!!) but most of us have significant others who share a passion for quality wristwatches. If you're looking for a quality lady's watch, look no further than the Franck Muller Lady Conquistador. This high polish, ETA-powered, and deadly accurate rep is definitely in my top ten list. Unique and well made, it's a must-have for the discerning female enthusiast.

Forgive me but I only have two pictures... and one has Jellybean in it..

musicalmullerborderedkj7.jpg

dsc00593eb8.jpg

A new Patek Philippe Lady-24 was released a while ago, this one has the correct (36) diamond count and placement:

PP-108-3.jpg

STOCK PHOTO

If you're into Rolex, the lady Datejust line is very accurate and highly customizeable with many different models example. Stay away from the lady Yacht-Masters, however.

If you have any more specific questions do not hesitate to ask! That's what we're here for! Good luck and remember.. they're just reps... have fun!!

Edited by Corgi

From the brief look I've had, the Cartier Pasha I think is alright, the Ladies DJ I thought were fine but the one I bought had a crooked cyclops relative to the etched coronet, the Muller's are great value, and the Chanel J12 seems popular as well.

On the big watch front...I've seen DeWitt's on leather straps look amazing on women...my wife wears a Muller and a A. Lange and smaller gens. I've been wanting a ladies Seamaster quartz...but to no avail.!!

My bride wears reps:

Cartier Tank Francias, ladies

TAG Link, ladies

Cartier Santos, ladies

and, most recent Begat 03, ladies w\ fake diamonds.

They all look good.

When questioned concerning her watches, she always says:

My husband likes it...I think it's a fake...

Hi GB109 and welcome to the forum.

Mrs Slartibartfast has a Rolex ETA DateJust two tone with CZ dial, and loves it.

Also has a TAG Link (quartz) white faced and is not so keen, though loved it at first, has gone off it.

But most favoured of all is a two tone Omega Constellation (quartz). This is a small slim well built rep that is good to go for everyday use. She has been complimented on it many times!

As you will guess there is a small watch theme running here. I am thinking about surprising her next with a two tone Cartier Santos (very nice).

Either way you jump, I am sure you will be hooked!

Hi: Welcome to the forum. I read a lot here and post very little but your question is quite challenging and deserves as many answers as possible.

Ladies reps are not as common as mens reps. This is a sort of male adiction. Still there are quite a few replica watches for women that will make you happy. Besides the Rolexes and Omega Constellations - I particularly like the TT small version with saphire hour markers - there are many ladies replicas in the market. I think Hermes, Hublot, Chopard and Cartier will please you. But I'm prejudiced, favor Cartier. I think the Ballon Blue, the Tortue and the Tank are magnificent pieces. My favorite is the Tank Francais in gold and croc strap. You can also order it with SS, with a bracelet. Quite a watch that looks great in most female wrists.

As far as where to find the one you like. Well, keep on reading posts and you'll gather a lot of information where to look for the replica you want.

Good hunt. (that was male)

Good luck is probably more appropriate

Best

The one thing that is repeated here at RWG is "read, read, read"; which I have been doing. When here I spend 2-4 hours easy, just reading and searching. However I am a girl, and I get that this is mostly a "guys" addiction, so though there are posts for ladies watches, there could stand to be a little more.

This post is a cry out/request to our seasoned friends for a 2009 ladies watch review (though I realize it is always changing). A top 10 if you will. :) I'm not looking for dealer info, but just a most current best rep of ladies watches. Well made ladies reps seem hard to come by. I personally (from an aesthetic point) am not into super girly, nor do I care for a mans watch on a women. However, this request is not about me, but finding the best rep for ladies, based on current availability, trend, and craftsmanship. I have yet to buy my first rep, and doing my part by following all of your guides; which I truly can't thank you enough for :good: . This forum has really opened my eyes, so I'm doing my homework! Thanks in advance for everyone's help. :Jumpy:

Best regards,

Geneva

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply to your replies. I work in research and grant deadline comes before...well...life. Anyway, Thank you soooo very much for your input. It has been a huge help and I hope all of your replies have aided other ladies that frequent this forum. I'll keep all of you posted on my first buy and the many that I'm sure will follow. I'm addicted before I've even started! Thanks again loves!!!!

:yu:

Best regards,

Geneva

Welcome GB/Geneva,

STL per chance?

This post might of some help to you. I would also recommend that you Search out any of Victoria's old posts. She posted probably every ladies' (& many gents') watch ever made. Sadly, she left the fold some time ago & has not been seen since.

STL it is my friend! You too I assume?

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. Salary in academia just doesn't allow for "real" indulgences, but I think this new obsession is much better... for the wallet and ego 8)