When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phoband's Special New Year Collection Photo

fotoman

this is ment for "my collection" as opposed to my other thread. - read more than the thread titles please before you move my threads

anyway - not to take away from what was a happy post. I'm really proud of this photo with the natural reflection. Here is the collection for right now. Individual

school photo" shots coming soon.

COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

well, gentlemen in the last few years we have seen super reps - i think were now in the era of the emerging super collection - here's mine

towersmallan0.jpg

this is ment for "my collection" as opposed to my other thread. - read more than the thread titles please before you move my threads

anyway - not to take away from what was a happy post. I'm really proud of this photo with the natural reflection. Here is the collection for right now. Individual

school photo" shots coming soon.

COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

well, gentlemen in the last few years we have seen super reps - i think were now in the era of the emerging super collection - here's mine

towersmallan0.jpg

I guess LV subs are a dime a dozen but that's a particularly good looking example.

I guess LV subs are a dime a dozen but that's a particularly good looking example.

just your friendly neighborhood newb mariner - with a new bezel insert by Eurotimez because my old bezel got damaged - thanks for that my friend

its a good piece - doesn't have the rehaut youd want :) but, i also didn't pay for it, it was a trade with Neil for one of my dragon pens

You've got some great pieces there...some real selections from the recent super reps. That Graham looks great! I never really thought much of them until I went to a Graham AD and saw them in person. It was then that I realized what presence they have. It really balances out your collection nicely.

How did you stack your Christmas tree so it didn't fall over???

You've got some great pieces there...some real selections from the recent super reps. That Graham looks great! I never really thought much of them until I went to a Graham AD and saw them in person. It was then that I realized what presence they have. It really balances out your collection nicely.

little bit of hollywood special effects on that one.

first, the lowest layer - i used tape on the granite behind the base watchs so they wouldn't slip.

next row is balancing in the bottem row and some credit cards in the back

and the higher rows some are taped together and using some green plastic rods that i removed in photoshop - ok you want me to pull back the curtain so you can see the wizard or at least part of the wizard

wizardft2.jpg

the graham is awesome apparently its a V2 as well, if you order it.

if you notice in the reflection to i forgot to remove the green bars in the middle of the pile

Looking good. :good:

The brown strap on the Skyland is looking awesome; I need to sort myself with one of those.

its f-in unbelievable, i'll be doing individual photos - but i hurt my back and i only get like an hour at a time that i can do anything but lay down, so, i got done what i could.

its a HKtan strap distressed brown with rivets pilot style, double stitch, i've been waiting since august for it, due to some mix ups, but, finally got it and its AWESOME!!!!!

the only downside to this photo, is my straps are just about as impressive as the pieces themselves - and you can't see them :) but the individual photos - will be good, i need to do them for my iphone, i'm always talking about the collection and i need to be able to whip out the family photos :)

also - the UN arrives this week :)

I love it!! I need to get this brown strap sorted; I said I'd do it for xmas but never got around to it. The other option is a gator, they look pretty sweet on the Skyland as well.

I'm a big UN fan too, so looking forward to seeing pics of that when it arrives. Which color combo did you go with?

I love it!! I need to get this brown strap sorted; I said I'd do it for xmas but never got around to it. The other option is a gator, they look pretty sweet on the Skyland as well.

I'm a big UN fan too, so looking forward to seeing pics of that when it arrives. Which color combo did you go with?

I gotthe red one

also I had the skyland on the pAnatime gen croc orig price 50 bucks black

ifyou want it I'll make you a great deal