When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

dluddy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still running strong:

Daytonawrist.jpg

Hey Doc!

One of the nicest 16520 sec @ 9 on the boards. The 'full gold' does a good job of camouflaging the subdial issues. Share where you sourced, there was a post here recently inquiring as to where the older issue Daytonas could be found....................

You can choose your case, movement, finish etc... Highly recommended, believe me :D

Hi Pix, good to see you back here. I hope you'll post more of your great pics in the wristies in 2009

I saw this one yesterday evening, in Karlovy vary (Karlsbad)...I attest: great looking watch and saw even more models, they are very impressive!

Lovely Speedy D. :)

My wrist check today is a bit special.

"My name is 16800. . . Rolex 16800"

I'm attending the GTG this week-end, and as part of the package we could discover shooting with "real guns".

First time for me and god I was very scared but it turned better than I imagine.

So, here is my 16800 and a Glock :o

GtgKarlovyVary_800_42.jpg

Hey Doc!

One of the nicest 16520 sec @ 9 on the boards. The 'full gold' does a good job of camouflaging the subdial issues. Share where you sourced, there was a post here recently inquiring as to where the older issue Daytonas could be found....................

Hi Dems,

I got this from Silix for less than $200. It came on a lousy bracelet that began flaking at 2 months. The replacement was a significant upgrade and I've no issues whatsoever with it.

Wow, that has to be the Zigmeister's work. I would have thought it gen if I saw it anywhere but here. I guess you will be having a great weekend from here on.......

Wow tmg. I know that started life as a Silix vintage but what else have you and RG done here? Gen Gilt dial? Simply beautiful :o

Thanks Freddy and DL! The 1675 hasn't been off my wrist all weekend.

The facelift I referred to is a redial by CWP on the Silix base since a gen dial is too small for the case. I'll post up some more pix at some point this week.

Here's one more shot of the gilt glossy dial:

DSC_0881.jpg