When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, Its Me Rbj69

rbj69

sry i have been away a few xtra weeks after my vacation, i have taken another u turn with my health which im still trying to sort out, so far they have found nothing major which is a good thing but they alos r thinking a big part of my problem is due to me gaining weight and feeling like a old man is due to anxiety and a few other minor things (i hope), which is something i am trying to understand , they have me on a diet to lose roughly 30 pounds and a more fiber diet to take care of my bowel problems , so soon i hope to feel more like my old self, again im sry i havent been around much lately but under the circumstances i just havent felt like it, even though i want to .My doctor also feels my sleep problems come from my digestive and my weight gain and panic attacks from my anxiety r causeing my sleeping problems , in short he has told me over and over physically i can not die which i believe he says to reassure me the things i thought was wrong r just not the reasons for how i feel .

As luck has it i have been on jury duty this week , it started monday , and i was selected on monday to be one of the 12 jurors, we finished that case but i have to go back today to be in the selection process again, so hopefully i will not get selected again, but this week i am working and i am getting people who r waiting done, i have gotten a little behind again but not like last time, so please u guys be patient with me and i will be available like before soon , however i will limit my calls to 6 pm eastern time for at least a month or so

people that r waiting on stuff i ask if u will wait and call me next monday , and people who want to talk watches with me do the same please, as always i try to be honest with u guys and im trying to work on myself so i can provide u all with the service u deserve from me . (its hard to believe i have anxiety problems but im trying to understand it, so please bare with me)

thank u all for your support and i will try and peep in and out this week while im on jury duty ok

your friend

joe aka rbj69

Joe, I have been working through issues of my own for the last 3 years. It does not happen over night but things will get better.

You have friends here and we will all be here when you get better, I promise!

Until then, we all do the best we can and that is all that counts.

Keep at it, Joe. A lot of us have had health issues, I just lost 20 lbs that I'd been working harder at losing than I had ever in my life. It can be done, there's a lot of good information and support out there. Sounds like you've got a positive doctor, that's a big help. You can do it. It's not easy, but it can be done.

You have been in my prayers Joe -- glad to get an update and hear you are on the mend hopefully.

I have lost 50 pounds since January and I can tell you -- you will feel much better :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have a few projects I have been waiting to discuss -- so I hope you don't have too big of a back log ;)

Is always good to hear that you are getting better, I think you should take it easy. Maybe cut down on your work.

That could be a reason why you are having anxiety or find someone who can help you with all those watches you have waiting.

• 2 weeks later...