When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5000 posts and still strong :)

V

Well i have now realised i reached the 5000 posts on rwg.. it is like yesterday that i had something less than 2000 on rwg1 and when we changed home and started from 0 thought i will never reach again 2000 :p

Anyway it is a pleasure to be here guys... A great forum indeed and made some very good friends along the way..

^_^

Thanks for the kind words guys.. throughout those years in the forum i got married, had a child and many good years to follow i guess :)

btw i need to have more posts than Victoria.. SHE was a post-[censored] .. oops i shouldnt have said that for a woman i guess :rolleyes::D

btw i need to have more posts than Victoria.. SHE was a post-[censored] .. oops i shouldnt have said that for a woman i guess :rolleyes::D

The funny thing is that she was on the board for a year and Still has more posts than a lot of us who have been around for 3+ years :o

The funny thing is that she was on the board for a year and Still has more posts than a lot of us who have been around for 3+ years :o

Haha...I remember when I was new on this board she would rack up somewhere between 75-150 posts a day...I found that mind blowing!

Congratulations V! I hope to say the same thing when you hit 10K :)