When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

have people being getting these reps for 65 euros as digitalnrg said he did in post #7. 65 euros seems alot better deal than 100 US Dollars to me??

Has anyone tried these in the shower or dare i say it swiming?

I believe a few very earlier orders were at $65 euro shipped when he was still in the far far East. I'm however not suprised if the price has gone up since people are ordering it like hotcake.

Regarding the rubber straps: I gotta have one! It's one of the few OEM rubber straps that actually looks good, IMO. Can someone definitively point out the best rubber strap and where to get it from?

I'm confused about watch eden, etc. Is it a 20mm strap? Does it come with that little nub? I don't have a Dremel so that's a deal breaker. Do the non-nub straps stay on correctly? I don't know if this was properly addressed but I'm sure many are interested in the answer.

file it off if you dont have a dremel and file of slowly and put it on till you get the "right fit" not too much so it wont sag.

Buy the 20mm for the 42.5 PO watcheden has it for 45 less 20 but have not seen a black one on his site- got this info from forum members too but have not pulled the trigger since i dont know if ill get the black one or orange one

My PO makes crazy TICK TICK TICK TICK or whirring sounds if I give it a good shake. The movement seems unaffected, though. Anyone else hear it? Maybe, like a case of the clap, it will go away with time.

That's just the rotor spinning and is completley normal.

file it off if you dont have a dremel and file of slowly and put it on till you get the "right fit" not too much so it wont sag.

Buy the 20mm for the 42.5 PO watcheden has it for 45 less 20 but have not seen a black one on his site- got this info from forum members too but have not pulled the trigger since i dont know if ill get the black one or orange one

Fyi, the $20 off coupon doesn't work anymore unless your combine order is over $88.

porubber0vy5.jpg

porubber1wc4.jpg

Couple more shots of my rep rubber. I seriously prefer this over the bracelet that comes with this PO. It feels very comfortable and looks more like gen. ;)

got mine put onto rubber today and got the strap that came with it put onto my PO chrono.

They were taking ages to put it on in this little watch booth, like 15 mins lol and the guy came up to me and was like, we are having difficulty because it is a copy as the spring bars are bent? :S so they made the holes bigger and put thicker spring bars in.

Bad thing was though that when I picked it up there was a chunk taken out of where the zero on the "50" is on the bezel. Not too noticeable but at least it didn't happen with a gen, only a $100 rep :D

got mine put onto rubber today and got the strap that came with it put onto my PO chrono.

They were taking ages to put it on in this little watch booth, like 15 mins lol and the guy came up to me and was like, we are having difficulty because it is a copy as the spring bars are bent? :S so they made the holes bigger and put thicker spring bars in.

Bad thing was though that when I picked it up there was a chunk taken out of where the zero on the "50" is on the bezel. Not too noticeable but at least it didn't happen with a gen, only a $100 rep :D

LOL, post the pics. Also get a tool box set from Amazon or bay for $30 bucks and it last for months to come. Save yourself a trip to local watchsmith, save $$ as well...and accidental embarrasment :D

LOL, post the pics. Also get a tool box set from Amazon or bay for $30 bucks and it last for months to come. Save yourself a trip to local watchsmith, save $$ as well...and accidental embarrasment :D

lol the macro on my sisters casio camera LOL is non-existent so I will therefore show some skills in paint to show what has been done.

I work in a Sony Centre so I will take some with the new W-series camera tomorrow and get some macro shots :)

omegapo2.jpg

Feel free to PM if you are looking for some professional paint/photoshop work that needs to be done :p

Edited by numptyj

Really? Is there a FAQ or something that describes this part of the clockwork? I really don't know what a rotor is... :(

It's a weighted wheel which spins with the movement of your wrist thus winding the watch...hence automatic movement.