When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went through hell and back sizing this thing, even using proper pin removal tools. The machining is not good enough to easily remove pins, some are stuck, and putting them back is a crap shoot at best. Broke two pins, but I found a fix for the clasp--one of the broken pins fit perfectly in place of the rivet, superglue and it works PERFECTLY! I ordered a WatchEden rubber strap that I will probably keep it on.

I just went through hell and back sizing this thing, even using proper pin removal tools. The machining is not good enough to easily remove pins, some are stuck, and putting them back is a crap shoot at best. Broke two pins, but I found a fix for the clasp--one of the broken pins fit perfectly in place of the rivet, superglue and it works PERFECTLY! I ordered a WatchEden rubber strap that I will probably keep it on.

Hi, whitestripes.

I took my PO to a friend, who is a watchsmith and has a Rolex AD, and he did the resize for me (friends are friends, no matter the reps or the jobs!). He told me it was quite difficult to remove those pins, although it was done in a matter of minutes (5 or so).

I am thinking of getting a rubber strap, so I would appreciate if you told me which one have you ordered from WatchEden. If possible, PM the url of the page and I will go there to order mine. Thanks.

See you,

relox

Who still has these in stock, is the one on tt's site the same? What does everyone think on this rep vs the 4th gen?

I've been curious about the same thing.... What about Watcheden? Here is a post from another forum with pics about the model they have. Looks like it may come from the same factory? Does anyone know?

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...f=6&t=49824

I've been curious about the same thing.... What about Watcheden? Here is a post from another forum with pics about the model they have. Looks like it may come from the same factory? Does anyone know?

42mm x 14.5mm

20mm Curved Link Bracelet

Double Button Deployant with Engraved 'Planet Ocean'

Diver's Extension

Sapphire Crystal with Simplex AR

Asian 21j Automatic Movement

120 click Bezel

High Quality Case / Bracelet Build

192grms

these are the specs of Narikaas PO, the one you have linked is from watcheden where OP in that thread has said it has mineral glass and no AR, so it would appear that Narikaas is the better buy...but unfortunately he is sold out, so I guess this would be the next best answer

42mm x 14.5mm

20mm Curved Link Bracelet

Double Button Deployant with Engraved 'Planet Ocean'

Diver's Extension

Sapphire Crystal with Simplex AR

Asian 21j Automatic Movement

120 click Bezel

High Quality Case / Bracelet Build

192grms

these are the specs of Narikaas PO, the one you have linked is from watcheden where OP in that thread has said it has mineral glass and no AR, so it would appear that Narikaas is the better buy...but unfortunately he is sold out, so I guess this would be the next best answer

Yep, you're right! I didn't see it at first. It is still a very nice looking rep, but I am waiting out a 42mm UPO (or at least 4th gen) to show up again. It may never be made again, then something like this will have to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Watcheden sells PO 42mm http://www.watcheden.com/omega-seamaster-p...--24773--1.html

Seems good quality replica for 108usd. I think this is the same watch as Naarika's

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, you're right! I didn't see it at first. It is still a very nice looking rep, but I am waiting out a 42mm UPO (or at least 4th gen) to show up again. It may never be made again, then something like this will have to do.

I know these are more $$ and the orange version but how do they compare to the 4 th gen version? Supposedly they are calling this one the 5th gen now. B)

Oops...here is the link

http://www.pam111.com/product_info.php?cPa...0677c31b6340da1

Edited by beaker-king