When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust ........ Brand New 09, not with any dealers yet !

billywhiz

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Where in the world did you dig those out BW???!!!

hahaahha - ok confession One on the left i actually bought in Bulgaria 94' can't remember how much I paid, prob around 15USD, one on the right someone gave to me the same year.

Soon after coming back, left in a box to rot and before I threw them a few years back, decided to scan the horrors first.... I think I've found the light since.. lol

hahaahha - ok confession One on the left i actually bought in Bulgaria 94' can't remember how much I paid, prob around 15USD, one on the right someone gave to me the same year.

Soon after coming back, left in a box to rot and before I threw them a few years back, decided to scan the horrors first.... I think I've found the light since.. lol

I like the "vintage" look on them!!!boy..you should e-bay them,i bet you could get big $$$ ;)

Cheers

John

you can have mine, its made from gold painted pepsi cans

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

You've got to post some pics of it :) I know folks might think I'm crazy, but I actually find it interesting to see the variations in these watches, as most are like nothing Rolex ever made :) I know that a rep's a rep, and a fake is a fake, but with the real fantasy models, it's the 'what if...' aspect which appeals to me :)