When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's Pugwash?

andreww

Noticed that he hadn't been spending a lot of time on the boards over the past few months, but he seems to have disappeared completely as of late. Hope he's doing well and will return sometime soon. Anybody heard from him?

Have to admit, I've been wondering that myself. I did see a post from him a while back, but even that post was made after quite an absence, maybe he's just really busy with work, I know how that can be sometimes :)

I was forced to take two months off due to my hektik work schedule Nov-Dec last year. It was refreshing and now I'm enjoying the hobby more than ever.

Maybe Pugs needs his time out as well.

I was forced to take two months off due to my hektik work schedule Nov-Dec last year. It was refreshing and now I'm enjoying the hobby more than ever.

Maybe Pugs needs his time out as well.

That's precisely it. I've been busy at work and have been treating my leisure time with more respect. Once things quieten down, I'll be back.

If anyone is desperate to keep up with what I'm doing, I'm on Twitter. First initial of my first name followed by my surname. I'm easy to find.