When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Costco-the New Tourneau?

steelerfan

Has anyone seen the quality of watches that Costco, of all places is now offering?

Just thought you guys in th market for a gen may want to check it out. I believe they are all grey market and ofer no manufacturer guarantee, but the general manager of my local store said they will simply give you another watch if anything goes wrong with any of their pieces. Unbelieveable :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here is the Link

Unfortunately the prices don't seem to be that much of a discount, and they can probably be obtained from ADs for around the same price or even less. You may be surprised what discounts ADs give.

That may be Admin, but no worries over limited warranties from AD's and nearly immediate replacement of broken items adds a nice piece of mind.

$1400 for a Moon Watch with an "unlimited" warranty. Sounds good to me. honestly. you could walk into Costco in 3 years and say the watch is 5 minuytes fast per month and they'll gove your money back to you...or a new watch.

It's a MoonWatch Reduced. You can get them cheaper new.

Very cool as there isn't even a Breitling or Omega dealer in my area, not to mention half of the higher end stuff pictured there. Sam's club usually has a few Omegas but nothing much else high end.

I'll be stopping by my Costco soon to take a peak!

Cheers,

Jon

Like mentioned earlier, Costco will not have the higher end watches on display. I've been to several Costcos in the States and all that is on display are Omegas, Cartiers, Raymond Weils, etc. Unfortunately, no Subs to do some comparisons with my MBW. :angry:

Again, their prices are as comparable as an AD. At least at the AD, you can negogiate a bit or even trade in a watch.