When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

w00t w00t my watch

totalwise

Just bought this off amazon today, hoping they'd deliver on time, and fingers crossed no customs problems

It's a Gen Casio with limited edition white face and Quartz Movement, what I like about this is that it doesn't have a cheap date feature like all the other wannabe watches the elegance in this is that it's so understated.

31rB3+CmhFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just bought this off amazon today, hoping they'd deliver on time, and fingers crossed no customs problems

It's a Gen Casio with limited edition white face and Quartz Movement, what I like about this is that it doesn't have a cheap date feature like all the other wannabe watches the elegance in this is that it's so understated.

31rB3%20CmhFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

When you bring up casio on this forum.. it

Edited by plaifender

I just "vintagized" my rep Casio using the coin method (most of which I had to borrow from a friend). I think it turned out pretty good...

casiomelody.jpg

It took me a while to get the right effect though. At first I just swished it around thinking that would do it, but these reps are sturdier than they look. Next, I slammed it on the floor a couple times. The third time I broke the bag and had to get another one. After about 15 minutes of picking up loose change, on the 5th try I got the look I was hoping for. I'm thinking now that I might have to soak it in tea to finish the aging process...