When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Bentley GMT

Dave123

Just picked up my GMT,its getting dark here and i didn't want to insult this work of art by taking many pics...

So i took a bunch of wristies,i don't consider them pics.... :p

A big upgrade from SA,i am thrilled to have been able to pick it up,my AD tossed in a nifty hat even after a robbed him on this....

They better not rep this,i will be p issed.... <_<

Enjoy. B)

P2260279.jpg

P2260282.jpg

P2260283.jpg

P2260284.jpg

P2260288.jpg

P2260290.jpg

P2260292.jpg

P2260293.jpg

There is some black thing on my camera lens,sorry... :rolleyes:

Edited by Dave123

Good work Dave123...It seems that you move from the better to the best ;) Certainly a great watch and i really "envy" you of this purchase!! It is awesome dude, wear it well and in health :thumbsupsmileyanim:

P.S.: Really what happened to your SA??? That was the gen Breit on this forum that i loved the most :wub:

Dave you gotta let me know when you are coming in to town when you buy a watch! Would have loved to meet up and see that beauty in person.

Don't worry about a rep of that one. The movement in that one wont be repped in the foreseeable future, so I think you are good :)

Dave you gotta let me know when you are coming in to town when you buy a watch! Would have loved to meet up and see that beauty in person.

Don't worry about a rep of that one. The movement in that one wont be repped in the foreseeable future, so I think you are good :)

If i make another trip downtown to pick up a watch,you can meet me at divorce court to look it over.... :animal_rooster:

Thanks guys,will put up a few new pics tomorrow for those interested in them. :)

Congrats Dave!

That's a stunner!

PS: How does the GMT function operate? Does the 24h hand move in one hour increments... or does it have an adjustable hour hand + non-hacking seconds?

If i make another trip downtown to pick up a watch,you can meet me at divorce court to look it over.... :animal_rooster:

Thanks guys,will put up a few new pics tomorrow for those interested in them. :)

Let me crash the party too. I work pretty much across the street from Andrew.

That thing looks amazing. Indeed...no worries of a rep on that one given the movement. The day they make a GMT capable tricompax layout with proper sub spacing is the day...well...the day they make seconds at 6 that isn't a timebomb. Big congrats on that one.

Nice pickup Dave, good to see you managed a bracelet for it too. When this came out it was one I was really thinking about getting it, but the size could be a bit much.

Thanks H. :)

The size is just right for me,i loved the GT in the blue dial actually,that dial really pops in blue,but at 44mm,its too small,if it was this size its the watch i would own right now,really nice.

The size issue with Breitlings is a love it or hate it thing but frankly i think the majority are leaning towards loving it,even Rolex has finally decided to go with the flow with the DSSD,more will come i'm sure...

You and maybe even BT will come around at some point,why wait?... ;)

The way my eyes are today I'd never be able to appreciate the busy dial without a macro lens but that looks just beautiful. Awesome watch Dave, enjoy it. I think the white dial goes elegant sport/dress perfectly.

Thanks Omni my friend,your compliments? are always appreciated by me.... :)

You and maybe even BT will come around at some point,why wait?... ;)

BT might prefer the smaller watches, I like the big ones, that is not the issue. Big problem is these are 49mm right? I can manage the 45mm PO or the BCE but I am not 6' tall, hence it may look a little bit silly on me. Brilliant watch though, I like everything about it (except maybe the size, would need to see it in person, and the price tag)

Battle of the heavyweights?.... the GMT vs the SA....some might be interested....its rainy here today,kinda dark for pics...

Here are some shots anyway of the two together,its a toss up to me on which is larger...i again apologize for whatever that black thing is on my camera.... :rolleyes:

Side by side flat down....edge to GMT,slightly larger i would say...

P2270302.jpg

Upwards,again the GMT is the clear winner i think,not by much though...

P2270300.jpg

Thickness of case,SA on left,slight edge to SA but not by much,yet again....

P2270305.jpg

On these two angles the SA is the clear winner i would say...

P2270301.jpg

P2270307.jpg

Dig the clasp on the Bentley,this pic from behind shows them as pretty much the same size....

P2270306.jpg

Case is much wider at the lug area on the GMT as clearly noted here....

P2270308.jpg

And one last side by side....

P2270312.jpg

So as many that own SA's know,its a large watch,i would say the GMT is slightly larger but not as heavy on the wrist,again slightly...

What say you guys,big difference?...same sh ite?..... :)