When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start Of The Week Wrist Check

DemonSlayer

The Crystal will be off to Cali Tomorrow,... in theory I should not post this again until I get the crystal back.. :p

and thank you DS.. congrats on your first of many. I'm sure ..

Monday

iwcceramic041.jpg

iwcceramic044w.jpg

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

After some not so positive things happened to me recently... today's mail made me feel better to say the least ;)

I post these before it goes to the land of Hockey and Magic watchmaking skills ;)

Thx to Dani for the opportunity to pick this marvel up...

IMG_8782.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

Laz

and thank you DS.. congrats on your first of many. I'm sure ..

Thanks R... Nice Top Gun btw :)

Hey DS, that's a beauty!!! :tu:

I'm wearing this magnificent blue today.

wristie.jpg

Thanks BT, thats a beauty you got there too :D Theres something about these rugged sports chronos which has been catching my eye lately...

My first ever wrist check post, what are you guys wearing today. Heres what I've got on now:

bce001.jpg

Only your first wristie?? *racks brain...* Ahh, you normally just post the pics in the relevant section :lol:

Awesome shot and watch, bro :good:

After some not so positive things happened to me recently... today's mail made me feel better to say the least ;)

I post these before it goes to the land of Hockey and Magic watchmaking skills ;)

Thx to Dani for the opportunity to pick this marvel up...

IMG_8782.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

Laz

Such an awesomely versatile watch :tu: The favorite of my collection which was hardly ever worn :lol:

No prizes for guessing what I'm wearing :lol:

Only your first wristie?? *racks brain...* Ahh, you normally just post the pics in the relevant section :lol:

Awesome shot and watch, bro :good:

Lol I've been typing too many mis-types recently... First time I started a wrist check thread :D

Thanks for the comments bro. Hows life?

Lol I've been typing too many mis-types recently... First time I started a wrist check thread :D

Thanks for the comments bro. Hows life?

Ahh, I see what you mean, first time opening one :) Well, aside from having no cash, all's well :lol: I even applied for an admin job last week, as it would be more stable than being self-employed, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it pans out :) I hope life's treating you well, bro :)