When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A New Baby...

TwoTone

I was just looking at the photos of this again, and it occurred to me....

...the first bus driver that gets a direct spray hit on that bike through a muddy puddle is going to get his ass kicked. :lol:

lol, on the knees, frown on, toothbrush and washing gloves, a tube of 'Shine 'O' ' cursing the man above for inventing rain :p

As a bike instructor, i always recomend new riders to start on a trail bike, new or used to learn to ride a bike on, the reasons are many

1. When you fall off trail bikes dont cost as much to repair

2. You have a better view of the road as you ar higher up and sat in a better position to look about

3. The are great bikes for touring on as long as you can get 100miles out of one tank fill

4. You can take it off road, and if you learn to ride a bike off road and i dont mean motor cross just grass or dirt then you will ba able to ride better on road, if you lose grip off road and regain it you will kn ow what to do if you lose grip on road with cars all about you.

5. You can take it off road and explore, with a road bike you are stuck to the roads full stop.

i started on one of these

kawasaki-TMMOD-KMX%20125-2007-TMIMG-fxf-77b.jpg

with a bit of tuning you can get 95 MPH out of it and riding with in the speep limit 100 miles from the tank

then i got one of these

14073_0_1_2_xt%20600_Image%20credits%20-%20Joseph%20M.%20Terry.jpg

then one of these

17207.jpg *but the 93 version

And it now looks like it does above

I have riden GSXR/ZZR bla bla but never really like the riding position I recon i have covered a couple of 100k miles over the years and have been a military instructor since 99 but not done any instucting for a couple of years.