When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just got this in and had to take some pics

dandonnelly

I just got my new Deep sea sea dweller in the mail from Josh.....except for the one piece caseback...which Josh has already addressed like a professional I might add..I am blown away by this watch. I have been studying the Deep Sea for a few months now and I can't believe the quality of this watch!

here are some pics I took tonight. I m sorry for the crap nature of them as I am no photographer, but please enjoy!

a few of the face.

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0628.jpg

look at the finish on the case!

DSC_0629.jpg

this one is my background

DSC_0630.jpg

some shots of the clasp

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

again look at the finish on the bracelet and case

DSC_0633.jpg

crown

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

Posting on a gen forum is a no no. Are you trying to kill the hobbly and let the whole legal machinery of the watch industry unleash their wrath on our forums and factories? A rep is a rep and these watches allow us to enjoy the world of horology without breaking the bank. Please spare a thought about the community!

It was pretty dumb I admit I just wanted to see how the rep would fair. I am sorry people it won't happen again. As it is I will most likely be banned from there anyway. I am trying to do the quick shuffle and then shut the hell up for a while. Man I really should think from time to time...again I am sorry!

DD..

we are all Fools at one point and time in life.. :huh:

you took ownership for your error .. and as I see it .. are present to "face the music" .. I respect that.. B)

we learn from our mistakes .. although this is a rule that noobs should be aware of,.. as is wearing your rep into an AD is forbidden .. things such as this are bound to fall through the cracks now and then..

Lesson Learned ..

Now .. what to do.. ??

first I would ask that you not dissapear ! I am sure it has proven your Humility !.. nuff said .. Stay put .. learn (that's the main lesson here)

your enthusiasm has been a little misplace is all !

I expect to see you tomorrow.. and the next day .. and the day after that.. and the day will come when we all look back and have a laugh over the "once noob" that posted his rep "as a test" on a genuine site..

Until then ...DON'T LEAVE ! in fact upgrade to Supporter .. at least your avatar will look a little different... :D

We ALL make Mistakes

Aloha~Cheers

Lani