When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new baby is here!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I always wanted to get this watch but when I was ready to buy one there were always some obstackles - an other watch on the horizon, some other spendings etc etc.

Now finally it is here!

Enjoy!

om1g.jpg

om2d.jpg

Sooo... you know what's inside? :) :)

This!

om3s.jpg

om4x.jpg

om5.jpg

om6.jpg

om7.jpg

om8p.jpg

Here it is with my last week addition:

om9.jpg

om10.jpg

First wristies:

om11.jpg

om12z.jpg

om13.jpg

om14.jpg

Watch feels great on a wrist and when you ee it in person it SCREAMS quality - unbeievable quality for a watch at this price range.

Well worth the money.

Now I gotta go enjoy it!

Thanks for looking!

I always wanted to get this watch but when I was ready to buy one there were always some obstackles - an other watch on the horizon, some other spendings etc etc

Watch feels great on a wrist and when you ee it in person it SCREAMS quality - unbeievable quality for a watch at this price range.

Well worth the money.

Now I gotta go enjoy it!

Thanks for looking!

It is a beautiful chronograph SQ...i wish you to wear it in good health and to enjoy it my friend.

Thanks for sharing your happiness with the rest of us mate.

John

Guest Sql_pl

Oh and I thought you'd let me enjoy it a bit longer!

I have to say I am happy that I also managed to find gen box set on the bay to make this chinese Speedy complete! :)

Guest Sql_pl

Thanks Guys.

Ola is here, now that the weather is getting better we will probably take some new watch-gf pics.

We are also trying to decide if she should get a ladies diamond constellation, a speedy reduced in black or maybe speedy reduced with MOP dial and color markers/straps. Now it is time for her to get something new!

Decisions, decisions :) :)

Thanks Guys.

Ola is here, now that the weather is getting better we will probably take some new watch-gf pics.

We are also trying to decide if she should get a ladies diamond constellation, a speedy reduced in black or maybe speedy reduced with MOP dial and color markers/straps.

Decisions, decisions :) :)

Oops, yes Ola :)

Sorry Madame

That is great news M.

Looks superb i been playing with one in AD last week when i was visiting my parents... as u said me also was amazed at the end finish of the gen. Really magnificent... :o

I also have a new Gen on the way i was thinking it will be here by now but wire to Uk takes longer for some reason :brow: so it was only shipped today... ahh well next week then.

Enjoy your new piece its a stunner B) !

LAZ

Guest Sql_pl

@MasterOfPuppets

The box came with the watch - I bought it as complete set with both boxes and papers - I was just joking with Toadtorrent earlier :)

But you can find gen Speedy boxes at TZ Sales Corner.

@dluddy

It is a 1861 powered current 3570.50 - I preffered 1861 somehow over older 861s And also wanted solid caseback so 3570.50 was perfectly what I needed.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Jeez, what is it with all you people out buying gens??? OH YEAH, the rest of us are selling off everything we own CHEAP to keep our houses!

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

Incredible watch, for a great guy!

Congrats!

Guest Sql_pl
Jeez, what is it with all you people out buying gens??? OH YEAH, the rest of us are selling off everything we own CHEAP to keep our houses!

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

Incredible watch, for a great guy!

Congrats!

Actually I did not have a chance to take advantage of the US situation as I found PAM in Poland and Speedy is from Japan.

But 116520 Daytonas and Big Pilots 5004 for $8k really tempt me now :)

Guest Sql_pl

Some new pics..

I really like this black and white one:

speedyt.jpg

And some more:

sp1v.jpg

sp3qnp.jpg

A wristie:

sp7.jpg

Dial:

sp6.jpg

Beautiful back: