When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best looking watch on a brown leather strap. opinions

nnomad

Hey guys and girls,

My UPO is another month late (it came to PT with a broken glass... its very hard to be Bond...) so, while i wait and suffer, enjoying my PT's beautifull DSSD (which i can only wear in very specific circunstances unless i want to be accused of selling drugs or weapons in my spare times) im in the need for a nice brown leather watch ...something i can wear with my cool leather jacked and sunglasses...... pams are not an option (though i like them...)

So please..feel free to help me decide my next purchase

cheers to all

let the games begin

A.

Most leather straps from the the rep sites are not very good (suck) :o I would suggest that you find a watch that you like and get a nice aftermarket strap, Hirsch,Debeers, dewine :D Hadley Roma,ect. Maybe a nice croc strap. Back to your ?. I like the Audemars Piquet Ruben Baracello. It seems to have a very classy thick brown leather strap. I also like the Breitling Chronmat Evolution Chrono. This also seems to come with a very nice brown leather strap. Both of these watches have a very nice gen looking clasp. Good luck with your search :) Mike

I would suggest the Breitling Navi with the upgraded strap...

I have both the brown & black ones and they're awesome...

Purchased from Eurotimez [the watch also]...

Thoroughly enjoy it...

TT

dscn0843w.jpg

I never really been a Breitling kind of guy.. though i have to admite it looks surprisingly good with that strap

Thanks!

A.

I'll second, uh, third the Railmaster. Here's mine with an upgraded strap:

post-180-1240171031_thumb.jpg

Nice strap, Carl. Where do you come by it?

You're not a deployment clasp kinda guy? I like the croc strap it came with from Josh, with deployment.

Nice strap, Carl. Where do you come by it?

You're not a deployment clasp kinda guy? I like the croc strap it came with from Josh, with deployment.

I got it from an ebay seller who has apparently disappeared.

I do like some deployants.....

post-180-1240188498_thumb.jpg

I would suggest the Breitling Navi with the upgraded strap...

I have both the brown & black ones and they're awesome...

Purchased from Eurotimez [the watch also]...

Thoroughly enjoy it...

TT

dscn0843w.jpg

Awesome watch TT!!Love it in brown leather strap and white dial :wub: It's a seconds at 3 or 9 model??

Edited by nasosn

The perfect watch is this here http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=358 however get a brown-red crocodile strap and a rose gold clasp (just my preference - I hate the bent leather of regular straps) from watch prince.. and it will blow everything out of the water. Mine is currently in line for some AR treatment as well.... so can't show you a picture of what it all looks like.... I will when it gets back...

Thanks for all the help!..really appreciate it .. and i found out i really really liked the railmaster on brown....(probably a future purchase) but..i finally squeezed the trigger on a rather impulsive action (which im suspecting to be a rather normal state for my person regarding beautifull timepieces..) into one that wasnt posted here... PT's BP 5002 with a brown buffallo strap that HKtan had for imediate delivery..and mannnnnnn ....... :Jumpy: that D O E S W O R K ......................

It will look something like this

iwc1yo4.jpg

I hope later next week ill have the pics to post here

Cheers,

A.

Thanks for all the help!..really appreciate it .. and i found out i really really liked the railmaster on brown....(probably a future purchase) but..i finally squeezed the trigger on a rather impulsive action (which im suspecting to be a rather normal state for my person regarding beautifull timepieces..) into one that wasnt posted here... PT's BP 5002 with a brown buffallo strap that HKtan had for imediate delivery..and mannnnnnn ....... :Jumpy: that D O E S W O R K ......................

iwc1yo4.jpg

Cheers,

A.

Good choice my friend!

iwc1yo4.jpg

Cheers,

A.

THAT was going to be my suggestion. A black-dialed fleiger on a brown strap with rivets - a truly classic look. I have a Laco on a brown strap and I think it looks fantastic.