When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wrist check

stevethebest

After the 1665 and the 16600, how about being creative and go for ...

Fantastic shots Stephane :D .

In so far as being creative, well ... :scratch:

Well, it's nice words Steve, thanks.

But I meant creative about the choice of watch: yet another black from the sub/sd familly :rolleyes:

I would add that it is not important to post great photos (which isn't really my case, some of our members are really very good), it's important to participate by posting!

I'd love to see your photo, but for some reason, these attached photos are never visible for me.

When I click on them, they never "embiggen" (as Pug would say) :(

Well, it's nice words Steve, thanks.

But I meant creative about the choice of watch: yet another black from the sub/sd familly :rolleyes:

I would add that it is not important to post great photos (which isn't really my case, some of our members are really very good), it's important to participate by posting!

I'd love to see your photo, but for some reason, these attached photos are never visible for me.

When I click on them, they never "embiggen" (as Pug would say) :(

Well my friend, I am not only a bad photographer, I am also not able to paste my pics in a way to make them visible in a bigger size (as yours). :animal_rooster:

In so far as the collection is concerned, I am a Rlx guy, and yours is one of the most enviable (together with Freddy's, Ubi's, ByTor's and a few other's) of all RWG B)

I perfectly know what you mean saying a different shade of black from the family :wub:

Casual Friday in office sadly with not so casual workload :bangin: then again a break helps ;)

Here is a long distance double wristie with my friend Stephane :rolleyes:

IMG_0330.jpg

Have a great weekend all!

LAz

Hi Laz ... I got the same long sleeved shirt, but ... the logo seems a little fatter on yours .. is it a rep?

:g:

Hi Laz ... I got the same long sleeved shirt, but ... the logo seems a little fatter on yours .. is it a rep?

:g:

Hey m8 id does look a bit funky does it! I purchased it at a legit Tommy dealer do... actually 2 of them as it was 2 for price of 1 action. Got one in Army Green with a bit different writing on chest...

This is all made in "good knows where" and differs from year to year ... i know as i have all sort of Tommy clothes all purchased at the Tommy dealer and the logo differs from one to another...

Laz

practising for the RWG Photo Competition -

still have some problems ..... -_-

DSC_0321.jpg

ahh better : :huh:

DSC_0323.jpg

but wearing still this granddaddy :

DSC_0328.jpg

nice WE everyone !

Frank

I just turned my beater and project movement into this and i am real pleased with it

DSC01484.jpg

i thought the hands would look odd and im soooo happy, it also stops it looking like the Stowa, the min hand could do with being 1/2mm shorter i think

and the project all gold movement shot

DSC01492.jpg

I decided to wear something a bit more formal today

I have the black dial one Freddy. They are lovely. Yours look very nice. Better than the black one even.

I haven't posted in the wristies in some time...

This is not acceptable TMG :angry:

@RoninQ: keep the watch allthough it's a beauty but pls send the girl over asap :lol: