When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone here LIKE Rolex?

ubiquitous

I have owned a Noob Sub, a Daytona, a YM, a DSSD and I've sold them all !! :huh:

I'm afraid, Rolex just don't do it for me the way Omega does. B)

Each to their own !! ;)

@JoJo, don't you think this thread is just begging for a shot of your ever-so-yummy 1016? Pleeeaaaase??? :pray:

Here ya go Nanuq :D

It's one of my favorites, although I'd trade it in an instant for a color change meters first sub. IMO, this particular watch can be most appreciated in the sunshine, where the gradient color change of the gilt dial is spectacular. If anyone ever wants it, they'll have to get in line behind Stilty, who claimed first dibs while on his recent visit to Manhattan :)

I DO! Just started my collection, so I can not really compete with some of these wonderful collections. Black Sub is on it's way and I am on the waiting list for a WM9 SD, so it coming along just fine... :)

Here is the watch the make me fell in love with Rolex.

dsc7747.jpg

dsc7749.jpg

dsc7750.jpg

dsc7693.jpg

DRSD2of1.jpg

The River Runs Through It....The Rolex Rolls With It....

The Adoration of Rolex runs deep within my veins, there's simply no substituted love, not in this lifetime, not the next....

DSC03484Large-1.jpg

Technology fused with the essence of Creativity recreates a new entity.... Rolex timepieces have served all of us well, in their own ways....

DRSDe1of1.jpg

Our journey will end one day....Rolexes will be passed down to the next generation, and the next....and the......

DSC03478Large-1.jpg

A thousand miles....a million memories....revolutions of Rolex have digitalized in this day and age....

DRSDd4of1.jpg

Shimmering glitter of the bezel reflects the deep cuts that signifies the workmanship behind every Rolex....

P1000740.jpg

P1000737.jpg

The state of Rolex sends me into a state of trance....a love that will never be lost, only to be gained, in exponential proportions....

sd3of1.jpg

sd6of1.jpg

A teller of time, in various parts of the world, a tool that accompanies men in the deepest ocean, a proven legend that will prevail the tides of time.....