When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello Evyerone, I'm Back !

rbj69

Well it has been a long and interesting summer for me , i have had many doctors now tell me that there is no major health issues to make me die, they say i may black out but i physically cant make myself die, all through it all i felt like i was going to literally die, because of breathing mostly amongst other things, i have now had two doctors tell me im suffereing from anxiety panic attacks ( this may be so but i dont feel like im stressed out) but they say that most of the time a panic attack can occur for no apparent reason(maybe subconscious, hell i dont know for sure) i just know that the last two weeks have been pretty good for me and i feel much better now, which is the main thing !! im sure i gave my family a run for there money , but i can assure u i am proud to have a great loving family that i have and friends/customers like u guys!!!

Ok i will cut it short but now u know what has been wrong and where i have been, i am still working on watches for many here , many of my regulars keep me busy and im not too far behind now , pretty much up to par, however i would like all of my customers that i have dealing with now to contact me in the next few days on my old email address which is jbuttspsu@earthlink.net, i no longer use that temparary email redbigjoe69@yahoo.com because i liked my old one the best and it is faster and i get all my emails usually there and the pictures come out better with no extra clicking to see , so please contact me there and during the next week or so i will be in contact with u

even though i had a couple of health problems on my vacation a few weeks ago i did manage to get u some pics of my omega planet ocean all dolled up , i will show it off soon for u guys ok it held up fine in the ocean btw!! lol

love u guys and thank u so much for your support

regards

joe

Well it has been a long and interesting summer for me , i have had many doctors now tell me that there is no major health issues to make me die, they say i may black out but i physically cant make myself die, all through it all i felt like i was going to literally die, because of breathing mostly amongst other things, i have now had two doctors tell me im suffereing from anxiety panic attacks ( this may be so but i dont feel like im stressed out) but they say that most of the time a panic attack can occur for no apparent reason(maybe subconscious, hell i dont know for sure) i just know that the last two weeks have been pretty good for me and i feel much better now, which is the main thing !! im sure i gave my family a run for there money , but i can assure u i am proud to have a great loving family that i have and friends/customers like u guys!!!

Ok i will cut it short but now u know what has been wrong and where i have been, i am still working on watches for many here , many of my regulars keep me busy and im not too far behind now , pretty much up to par, however i would like all of my customers that i have dealing with now to contact me in the next few days on my old email address which is jbuttspsu@earthlink.net, i no longer use that temparary email redbigjoe69@yahoo.com because i liked my old one the best and it is faster and i get all my emails usually there and the pictures come out better with no extra clicking to see , so please contact me there and during the next week or so i will be in contact with u

even though i had a couple of health problems on my vacation a few weeks ago i did manage to get u some pics of my omega planet ocean all dolled up , i will show it off soon for u guys ok it held up fine in the ocean btw!! lol

love u guys and thank u so much for your support

regards

joe

Great to see that you are makign a full recovery back to full strength.

thank u thank u thank u and thank u all, it is nice to be thought of , especially from all u guys that i have now known for almost two years, and i promise i have missed u all , i will however have to make myself stay away at least on the weekends if i can , lmao, i used to be here 24 hours , now i think i need to be here only 20 hours roflmao,

regards joe

Joe, this is great news.

Finding out the cause can be a major step towards resolution.

I am very, very glad to hear you are doing better.

I will continue praying for you.

thanks for the prayers im sure they have been very helpful !!!

JOE!!! Great to have you back man! I was getting a bit worried there, thought maybe you were in the hospital or something.

im here and im sry i gave u worries, i hope u can now will smile with me!!!!

lmao, i used to be here 24 hours , now i think i need to be here only 20 hours roflmao,

Come on now, you know you have to take easy......instead of 20 hours, cut it back to 16 :D

Glad to see that you are back and making a full recovery. Stay healthy !

Come on now, you know you have to take easy......instead of 20 hours, cut it back to 16 :D

Glad to see that you are back and making a full recovery. Stay healthy !

ok ok thanks joe lmao :bleh::victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Joe,

I am not a big poster here on the board, but I feel that I need to post here since I have known you for over a year and you always welcome me with your help, advice and of couser your fine work.

I think that you need to take it easy. Go back to the time when fixing watches was a hobby, do not work so hard into the night is not worth it.

Please get well. By the way you were right I love my 1680, the best watch ever

Regards,

Ivan.

Edited by cib0rgman

thank u guys and ivan that was a well said post and u r correct , and im glad u r still loving the 1680

your friend joe

thanks my friend

By the way do you think that is possible to put A Genuine 1570 Movement on a MBW 1680!!!, I have a genuine dial and I may be abnle to get a movement.

Regards

Edited by cib0rgman