When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In order to get Lani motivated... Some 9411 pics...

ubiquitous

I know he's hanging out somewhere! I'd love to see some macros of that Snowflake!

So, in order to get him going, I'll post a few to get us started. If any other Tudor owners want to jump in, I'd appreciate it!

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

And how about some bracelet wear!

IMG_1957.jpg

Check out how slotted those links are :)

Your turn, Lani!

:lol:

Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh.... :D

I was jus about to turn in... :rolleyes:

Hard to keep a low profile with Ubi's 9411 and I now proudly wear it's twin.. same "born on date" B)

. and I recieved my gen 78360 bracelet.. but I am truly lovin the Ubi franken 9411 on black G-10.. the contrast is just soooo sexy.. :rolleyes:

and my new macro 105 mm lens has not been cristened yet..

BUT... time... ahhhh.. the elusive enemy of us all ...

it's great to see your images keep getting more awesome Ubi.... the only way to improve is to train with people whose skills are better than your own.. ;) .. so posting next to you will be an honour and a challenge !!

. so between my business.. the photo contest .. training.. and helping the young guns at the gym during the summer.. :bangin: . I haven't had the hours to set up for any macs.. :(

I will get some macros up, and with the anchor and vintage box.. from Colorado !!

but for tonight.. ahhh sleeeeeep :lol:

A~C

Lani

NICE case, Stephane!

:wub:

Pete and RobK- NICE gens!!

@Lani- Hoping to see some of your trademark macros soon!

Thanks Ubi. The case is a weirdy...some of us that bought from Girards are saying it's a Phong one...

Who knows :huh:

It also came with the correct genuine mvt (Eta) :blink:

Come on Lani, we wait for you :1a:

I'll chip in. All gens that I have owned over the past 4 years (and own 2 still). .

My first. The one that started it all. 9411 blue dial. Serviced at RSC Australia

tudor_9411_blue_01.jpg

My 2nd. 7928

tudor_7928_01.jpg

My 3rd: 9411 black

tudor_9411_1__black_02.jpgtudor_9411_1__black_01.jpg

Group shot:

tudors06.jpg

My 4th: 9401 black from original owner:

tudor_9401_black_03.jpg

My 5th: 7016 from original owner.

tudor_7016_black_01.jpg

Few years back I ran into some financial issues nad had to sell them all. Of course before the prices skyrocketed over the last 2 years.

After things settled, I always wanted to try and get another blue like my first one. Same glossy service dial and all. I offered to buy back my original Blue when it went on sale on ebay for a lot more hten it sold for last year but the seller refused. So I settled for this:

My 6th: 9411 original blue that I sold after 4 days since it wasn't speaking to me the way my original Blue did. It seemed like an imposter.

04.jpg

And finally my 7th and last. I searched high and low and found her. The twin of my very first love: 9411 blue just serviced at the RSC Australia with the EXACT same service as my original one. I did an even trade of a gen Exp II for it.

TS1.jpg

And of course, gotta throw into the mix Blue's more famous cousin:

IMG_1039.jpg

Still got her original matte dial and hands too.

So get with the program Lani.

Edited by gavidoc

Man, I can never get enough Snowflakes! Magnificent!

:rofl:

timing is everything Nanuq... this hit me as being totaly hillarious.. seeing where you reside..

incredible pics all.. OK.. UBI.. and Co.

jus tweaking my gym day's this week, so I'll have off today from the gym.. I'll bust our my mac lenses.. been awhile.. I'll give it a go today.. :)

A~C

Lani

timing is everything Nanuq... this hit me as being totaly hillarious.. seeing where you reside..

We've got to be careful who we're calling "flakes" anymore, seeing as they're getting organized...

snowman_jackson.jpg

We've got to be careful who we're calling "flakes" anymore, seeing as they're getting organized...

snowman_jackson.jpg

:rolleyes: .. Jesseeeee....... what an opportunist.. he'll hang with any group just to make the news.. :whistling:

@gavidoc.. that blue dial sure is sweeet !!

I shoulda bid on the dial and hands when they were availble.. I'm still kicking maslef for that one.. :wounded1:

@Duddly .... those pointed CG's are lookin good !! the gilt dial is just mesmarizing.. :shock:

Pete and RobK- NICE gens!!

Hey Ubi, thanks my man but it ain't no gen its a Franken :D The minute hand is too fat but it matches the dial so well i dun wanna change it.

My gen is still with Micheal Young in Hong Kong, i've forgotten what it looks like :(

Lani, gotta love that 105macro. Awesome pics and an awesome watch. Great stuff!

Cheers

P.

I was able to source a gen bracelet.. this pic is not the genuine.. but I am lovin the G-10 so much.. I have a feeling that the Patina will accelerate .. I don't know if it's my imagination but in lower light it seems like it's aging already.. since the dial is a genuine original.. I'm wondering if exposure to UV and oxygen will accelerate the aging..

if the patina does quicken.. then I think the bracelet will do well..

tudorsnowflake015.jpg