When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Forum?

DuDro

well, i was a dedicated member of the replica-watches-guide or rwg1 but when it was down for so long, i had no choice but to move on. i was reluctant to join another forum, but after a long time i joined this site or rwg2. it seems that mostly all of the regulars have now made the move. i check back every once and a while but for me, this site is #1 now. all the best.

first you tell us..and then we'll tell you! :lol: ..

well..replica-watch-group is my home...other sites are just hotels and motels where i pass from time to time...

I came across "replica-watches-guide.com" first, then "replicacollector.com", then "rwg.cc", and finally "replica-watch.info".

With "rwg.cc" being down, I found myself frequenting "replicacollector.com" and "replica-watch.info" more often. However, I like this site and plan to post here more often...if the site is stable.

Thanks for the replies...

1. RWGroup ( :3a: )

2. TRC

3. RWI

4. RWGuide

5. Horlogeforum (NL)

Edited by Gerco

ONLY..... RWG.CC

The best ;)

Likewise for me. Occasionally (very rarely) visit TRC if I can't find something here, and even less frequently visit the dark side. I find that 99.9% of the time I have everything I need right here, and to be honest I barely have the time to check out as much as I would like here, let alone anywhere else. For my money RWG has the best members, the most traffic and the highest post rate. You can't beat it!!

rwg.cc is my home now.

I was a regular at the rwg1 for a long time...then moved on for the same reasons as others. Every now and then I'll go over there. Oh, and I've never been to TRC.

Never been to TRC :o

Any particular reason?

Ken