When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If You Had These Watches....and This Much To Spend...

crystalcranium

Watches already incollection:

Omega Broad Arrow 7750 White dial Replica

Omega SMP Diver Chrono 7750 base caliber Blue Dial Genuine

Rolex Stainless Submariner ETA-2836 Black std dial Replica

Raymond Weil Don Giovanni Quartz Genuine

Breitling Bentley GT 7750 White Dial/Cream leather strap Replica

Tag Heuer Link Chronograph 7750 Blue Dial Replica

Money to Spend on next purchase: (Which might be my last one for a while!!!)

$200USD

What would you do next????? My preference has been for high fidelity copies. I was thinking a 4th (or is it 5th now?) generation PO from Paul but that would give me 3 Omega's so.....

All strong opinions welcome

C

Edited by crystalcranium

Omega SMP Diver Chrono 7750 base caliber Blue Dial Genuine without a doubt...

He already owns that watch. :mellow:

He asked opinions for his next purchase. :p

I'll get one of the following watches:

- Iwc Gst Ti

- Iwc Portoguese Panda (218$)

- Po 4th gen black bezel

- Omega Railmaster

- Omega Seamaster prof. black or blue dial

- Rolex daytona 6263 lemania

:yawn:

The non-chrono TAG Link from Joshua or Andrew looks great. Good movement, great looking watch and you can mix up the dial color from your chrono a bit with choice of white, black, or silver I believe-could be wrong on that last one.

If you're looking for a chrono, the IWC GST Ti is a good recommendation from Ryaku as is the 6262 lemania. This might be the perfect time to buy a PAM 192! It's gorgeous.

Climb on.

IWC GST White face, somewhere in the not to distant future this will be my next watch.

Ken

Paul has this model, and the stainless black dial as well as the GST-Ti for $199. Are the two stainless models on a par with the Titanium GST chrono in terms of accuracy?? I think the dial has a slight lettering alignment issue under the day/date windows and there's the lack of lume on the hands but that's about it. I love the gold hands and accents on the white dial version. All three appear to have the new 7750 movement.

Seeing as you are not sure when your next purchase will be, it's a bit of a no brainer for me. I would go with the Cn Copy movement 111h and 1950, if you buy them together Silix will give you a good deal and you'll prolly get BOTH for ~200.

You get 2 watches for the money, both of which are excellent and you add Pam's to your collection. Especially considering you don't know when you will be able to get another rep, at least this way you get 2 for the money.

Edge

Seeing as you are not sure when your next purchase will be, it's a bit of a no brainer for me. I would go with the Cn Copy movement 111h and 1950, if you buy them together Silix will give you a good deal and you'll prolly get BOTH for ~200.

You get 2 watches for the money, both of which are excellent and you add Pam's to your collection. Especially considering you don't know when you will be able to get another rep, at least this way you get 2 for the money.

Edge

I just have so much trouble concentrating on the topic when your avitar comes up! :yeah:

No wonder a pair of reps is so appealing :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. Just ordered the IWC GST Chrono White Dial Stainless from Paul for $225 including the WU transfer fees. I hope the wife isn't too upset I went about 11% over budget!!! Another new 7750 28,000bph chrono. That's three and still counting.

Looks like, with a serious college savings/budget cutback plan in place during my son's senior year in High School, the next rep purchase will have to wait until about January 2007. Booo Hooo!