When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So the sec at 12 EOD is ready!

Guest Sql_pl

Did you know that Hongkong sold the most luxury watches in the world?

I read it in a watch magazine not long ago. So it is no surprise that people are wearing good watches everywhere in HK.

Same as in Singapore.

In the states, chances of seeing a good watch are slimmer even in big cities like Chicago or NY. They would rather sport a huge bling bling full diamond watch. Don't know why.

Timing Site Status

2009-08-04 20:36:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2009-08-04 22:03:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-08-04 23:22:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-08-05 01:12:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-08-06 13:50:00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX EMS Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-08-06 13:51:00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX EMS Handed over to Customs

2009-08-06 14:23:00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX EMS Released from Customs

:Jumpy::yeah::bounce:

Yes... I'm taking this one for the boys :wub:

2009-08-06 21:22:00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AUMPVI Arrival at Delivery Office

I think that means it's coming tody!!! :Jumpy:

Not bad... 3 days from order to Oz

Yes... I'm taking this one for the boys :wub:

2009-08-06 21:22:00 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AUMPVI Arrival at Delivery Office

I think that means it's coming tody!!! :Jumpy:

Not bad... 3 days from order to Oz

Tell me your in Sydney so that I might come check this one out in person. :)

Aug 7, 2009 4:21pm BRENTFORD SQUARE LPO Item delivered.

And very happy, despite the flaws...very high quality piece from the head to the strap... Great price and 3 DAYS to my door from China!!!! Thanks Joshua :)

img1310son.jpg

img1288y.jpg

img1292feu.jpg

img1298z.jpg

img1299v.jpg

img1306qde.jpg

img1308qbx.jpg

TRL shot :clapping:

img1295y.jpg

Edited by swdivad

Dear Friend, I'm not so expert to make an accurate comparation between gen and replica AP EOD, but the photos that our kind friend has showed us for me ar not so "horrible", for me are simply fantastic compared with the following refered to a gen one

Mine will be at my wrist next week, I'm impatient to receive my "horrible" EOD.

Regards.

Ray

Looks good to me.

I tried comparing it again with gen and I can't seem to find anything wrong with the hands and numbers.

The logo for me is no biggie...Who would stand that close to notice that logo?

I'm waiting on mine too....

Thank you for posting..

Guest Sql_pl

I think I know what he means about numerals and it is quite a flaw. Look at gen pics above - gen has yellow background number "filled" with lighter yellow/white luminous material. Rep is plain yellow all around.

numbers,hands and especially the logo are horribly wrong. inaccurate but still a nice looking watch, enjoy

Just wondering, do you have the Gen? You seem to be very critical of a beautiful watch which happens to be a REP!!! What do you expect expert, it is a REP. In my eyes a very nice REP, get it???

Once you can show us the Gen to REP comparison, then I'll know why you are so critical.

If you don't like it, don't get it, just let some of us enjoy the REP and all of its flaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.......................

Yes, I wish the hands were more orange and the lume was done in two layers like the gen... but, I paid 1% of the price, so I can live with this for now...

I will get an updated dial and hands set when out, and have The Zigmeister do his magic if possible

One thing I do notice is that the seconds hand is a bit 'jerky'... but it's kept good time overnight so far.

It seems waterproof... had a soapy last night and left it on so I could feel like Tony Montana :lol:;)

Aug 7, 2009 4:21pm BRENTFORD SQUARE LPO Item delivered.

And very happy, despite the flaws...very high quality piece from the head to the strap... Great price and 3 DAYS to my door from China!!!! Thanks Joshua :)

img1310son.jpg

TRL shot :clapping:

img1295y.jpg

Nice. I got mine from Andrew...I'd post a pic but your snaps are excellent. I was also on the fence as MBK has a version as well and its very solid ...but the colors on his dial are off...so I never pulled the trigger. But his Hornback straps are excellent...Anyway, did you say soapy?

soapy.jpg

Glad it was waterproof.

cheers

Wow...where is the crystal on this thing?!? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've wanted one since I "tested" one at the MBK shop. I haven't been keeping up with this model, so does anyone know if any improvements have been made to the "2nds @ 12" to make it more reliable?

this is the first version for the new one..maybe they will do something to the flaw...and we shall wait to see how reliable the 2nd at 12 will be on this model..

i dont want to jump to soon for this 'very new' watches ..I've been waiting for many years for this...so i shall wait a while first.. :D

• 2 weeks later...