When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ugliest car ever?

By-Tor

<thread splitted from RobbieG's topic)

Any car suggestions to Ken? He's looking for a new one and drives this at the moment.

1pacer.jpg

He's considering this one but it's probably a bit too flashy.

Ron%20McLeod%20MarcosMantis1%20%28600%20x%20340%29.jpg

This is a great car if you're single. Just imagine the potential increase in your social life you you grow a mullet & moustache and get this one.

2146644_82660061.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, the car that killed Marcos!

Noooooo.... how is that possible? :whistling::D

Speaking of butt ugly cars... yes, this is Aston Martin. And no, it's not a hearse.

lagonda420.jpg

This would be a cool car. At least you could say everyone that "I drive a Mercedes". :D

2234714320_9c67a9c5a8.jpg

I just bought the most beautiful ugly car out there. It's a real love 'em or hate 'em car.

And yes, I think it's both ugly and beautiful. It's the Pugmobile (Mrs Pugwash will do all the driving).

my_car.jpg

You may all laugh, but I think it's a modern classic. We take delivery Saturday.

@Pugs: That's not an ugly car at all. It's actually very cool.

I agree with you that the PT Cruiser is cool, but it's a very divisive car. Some people think they're hideous. No-one is neutral about them.

THIS is an ugly car.

Yeah, but they were popular. This one was less popular and was at the time considered cool.

113591d1236208980-nice-story-about-lotus-ceo-mike-kimberley-1973-20bond-20bug-20bristol.jpg

I just bought the most beautiful ugly car out there. It's a real love 'em or hate 'em car.

And yes, I think it's both ugly and beautiful. It's the Pugmobile (Mrs Pugwash will do all the driving).

my_car.jpg

You may all laugh, but I think it's a modern classic. We take delivery Saturday.

are you serious Pug'let ?

i rented that very same car for a week earlier this month

it takes 3 lanes of traffic to make a simple u-turn & handles like a rickshaw otherwise

AMC Gremlin must be among the ugliest too. It's an experiment gone terribly wrong.

1970-AMC-Gremlin-white-A-640.jpg

My sister had a nice, orange one when I was in high school...Sometimes, I even got to borrow it :thumbsupsmileyanim:8) ...That was character building!

When it comes to ugly marques, I don't think any can hold a candle to AMC :1a: Just think of all their wonderful models...the Javelin, Hornet, Pacer, Matador ("That's a Matador!"), Gremlin...

But my vote for all time ugliest production car has to go to the infamous Pontiac Aztek:

04-trip.071.jpg

Yeah I hear that Aztek mentioned a lot, but I don't see that. It's not aesthetically pleasing but doesn't even compare to cars like Fiat Multipla.

If this is not an ugly car then I don't know what is.

hologram158.jpg

Late 70's Ford Mustang deserves mention too. What a horrible way to tarnish the legendary Mustang image.

1978mustang031304.jpg

1974FordMustang-c.jpg