When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaha!

That Is really brilliant. Just had to jump In? Cant you just leave this shitty thread alone. Why this pos thread Is still around Is trully sad, for not only the members Ivolved but for the whole rep community. Why do I have the feeling that more genius Is on the way.

hey guys, hope everybody is doing well.

whichwatch, i dug this up especially for you!

enjoy!!!!

633557901183293706ethug.jpg

Thanks hk45ca , great pic and the guys are HOT ! Must keep that one...

Oh, the GUN theme ? I notice you have one in your sidepic too - an obsession of yours ? Or do you just like to play tough ? You certainly talk it when you have a little bit of authority !

That Is really brilliant. Just had to jump In? Cant you just leave this shitty thread alone. Why this pos thread Is still around Is trully sad, for not only the members Ivolved but for the whole rep community. Why do I have the feeling that more genius Is on the way.

dbd3832e.gif

Edited by guanaco

So, anyway. Yeah, I was surfing through Netflix instant streaming section, bored, and I came across an indie film starring Daniel Craig; Flashbacks of a Fool.

Hmmmmm 'Bond' in a coming of age indie drama? So I started watching it. It was only OK, but then, there was this pivotal moment when Felicity Jones was doing a panto to 'Roxy Music' 's If There Was Something. I went through a Roxy stage when I first discovered Bowie, and Eno, and Jobeson and Wetton, Fripp, Jamie Cross and all those pioneering alternative rockers from Britain. I am a dyed in the wool mainstream British Invasion to British Metal fanatic but, I loved bands like Roxy and King Crimson because no one in my clique had any clue. They all thought Bowie was literally gay but totally missed the fact that all those sorts were part of a clandestine British art college movement. A movement away from established mediums of paint, brush and stone and used music, fashion, marketing and alternative culture as palette, canvass, medium and gallery all in one package as a 'touring band'. There is the further genius in this thread.

I had never been aware of Felicity Jones. Very eerily she could double for my wife at her age then. So, if you're not at least 50, have a copy of Roxy Music's debut disc on vinyl, had met the girl from Surrey, won her and married her despite an ocean between you? Well, I just don't know what to say. Sorry? Would 'sorry' do? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_nsjeciLs&feature=related

You can only be young once. But with a little finesse, you can be immature and maintain a certain innocence forever. I mean, this thread. Surely! :lol:

Thanks hk45ca , great pic and the guys are HOT ! Must keep that one...

Oh, the GUN theme ? I notice you have one in your sidepic too - an obsession of yours ? Or do you just like to play tough ? You certainly talk it when you have a little bit of authority !

i can assure you i have no authority here. you can ask anybody that knows me, i do what ever it takes, anywhere, anytime, anyplace. opinions very and everybody has the right to their own. when, where and how you state it is what decides if you get along with others or not. it's simple really. :winkiss:

Nah stuff it, I went from page one to where it started getting out of hand and for the life of me I couldn't find the trigger.

WW to a point you are correct that a noob does deserve to be heard as much as anyone but the guys you tangled with are pillars of our community, these are the guys you learn from, anyone can log in here and talk the talk but the seniors show you how to walk the walk.

I guess what I am saying is don't be so highly strung, stick your neck out and someone is bound to chop it off.

Ken

WOW!! What a thread! man i need to log in more!!

Asim had some problems and has fixed his issues with the members which had pending transactions (including with me)so i guess thats closed!!

and who the hell is jetmid? ;)

jetmid is a replica forum icon that is well set into the history books. i will let these guys tell the story but don't forget to ask about the trl as it is equally famous. it was one of the most famous threads in history. i don't know if a search will pull them up or not because i can't remember if that stuff made it over to this data base before the other one imploded. :)