When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Going to Amsterdam

Dani

I wouldn't recommend Schaap&citroen, their general kwoledge of watches is rather poor. Amsterdam Diamod center can be a good experience, based on who is helping you but they sure have a large collection that will satisfy your needs ^_-. For vintage watched Amsterdam Watch Company (in the Jordaan area) is also very nice to visit. Have fun!

I can't help with the watches, bro, but good to see you posting again :good:

Thanks bro, cant bee away to long get withdraws fast.. :)

Dont forget to have a Royal with cheese ;) Mike

Shall do, and ill rock the majo fries..

go to the Dam and ( if you standing in front of the palace, With your back to the palace. ) you'll see the DIAMOND CENTER on the right side.

They have AP , Rolex, JLC,Panerai and some others

Cool,thanks.

You're thinking of mayonnaise on your fries... ;)

hehe.

Go to Schaap&Citroen, they are AD for Rolex! It's near the Dam square.

Have fun but beware of pick pokkers when you are drooling at the windows!

We have thiefs here in Oslo to, i know have they operate if they look eastern European and bump into me ill bump into them also..

I wouldn't recommend Schaap&citroen, their general kwoledge of watches is rather poor. Amsterdam Diamod center can be a good experience, based on who is helping you but they sure have a large collection that will satisfy your needs ^_-. For vintage watched Amsterdam Watch Company (in the Jordaan area) is also very nice to visit. Have fun!

Ill check that out..

I have 2 cameras whit me so ill post some pics in less public area in the forum when i em back ;) ill have some fun pics guarantee,hehe..

ditto with TJ.. good to see you Dani :thumbsupsmileyanim:

have fun in Amsterdam...

Thanks bro :) Always good to be here and talk to my bro's.

Cheers,

D

Here you go:

Pampus Jewel & watches: Damrak 97 (Rolex, Cartier, Breitling)

Amsterdam Diamond Center: Rokin 1 (They have all! Service and knowledge is not great though!)

Bonebakker: Rokin 88 (Frank Muller)

Reuter: Kalverstraat 165 (IWC, Breitling, Cartier, Bell&Ross)

Schaap en Citroen: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 40 (Rolex, Patek)

Cartier: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 30

Chopard: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 53

Lyppens: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 73 (Panerai, IWC, Jaeger, Vacheron Constantin, bvlgari)

Boutique Tourbillon: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 72 (Breguet, Blancpain)

Ace & Dik: Van Baerlestraat 46, Amsterdam (IWC, Breitling)

Have fun!

Thanks bro, cant bee away to long get withdraws fast.. :)

I know that feeling :lol: I think the time has come that I need to add an AP Safari to my collection (when I can afford to do so :whistling: )

We have thiefs here in Oslo to, i know have they operate if they look eastern European and bump into me ill bump into them also..

We have them were I live too... :wounded1:

The Platinum area has some...ummm...Special sections.

Jupp, ill try fill it up some ;)

Is the club Paridiso still there?

Amsterdam is the best.

Go to Harlem...flowers even in the fall.

Harlem will check it out bro.

Yep Schaap en Citroen and Diamond Center are the places.

:)

Here you go:

Pampus Jewel & watches: Damrak 97 (Rolex, Cartier, Breitling)

Amsterdam Diamond Center: Rokin 1 (They have all! Service and knowledge is not great though!)

Bonebakker: Rokin 88 (Frank Muller)

Reuter: Kalverstraat 165 (IWC, Breitling, Cartier, Bell&Ross)

Schaap en Citroen: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 40 (Rolex, Patek)

Cartier: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 30

Chopard: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 53

Lyppens: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 73 (Panerai, IWC, Jaeger, Vacheron Constantin, bvlgari)

Boutique Tourbillon: Pieter Cornelisz. Hooftstraat 72 (Breguet, Blancpain)

Ace & Dik: Van Baerlestraat 46, Amsterdam (IWC, Breitling)

Have fun!

wow thanks for the list bro.

I know that feeling :lol: I think the time has come that I need to add an AP Safari to my collection (when I can afford to do so :whistling: )

We have them were I live too... :wounded1:

Know the felling 500$ for a rep is hard cash, i have 2 watches this days :(

You are going to Amsterdam to look at watches Dani?????????

I would not be looking at watches i would be window shopping for something else mate

I em visiting asmara and some other nice places also ;)

I would advice the same :whistling:

hehe, ill hope to have some cool watch pics depends on the girls :p

Cheers,

Dani

Know the felling 500$ for a rep is hard cash, i have 2 watches this days :(

I've managed to find a 'budget Safari' for 50 Eur. I know the details aren't perfect, but for that price, to see how I like it, I could just use a black marker pen to ink over the hour markers and hands to get the right color, and no big loss :) I'll see how much cash I get for my birthday... :)

I've only got the three decent watches now: One dress watch, and my two Submariners. Other than that, I'd be reduced to wearing my digital Suunto-clones :bangin:

I've managed to find a 'budget Safari' for 50 Eur. I know the details aren't perfect, but for that price, to see how I like it, I could just use a black marker pen to ink over the hour markers and hands to get the right color, and no big loss :) I'll see how much cash I get for my birthday... :)

I've only got the three decent watches now: One dress watch, and my two Submariners. Other than that, I'd be reduced to wearing my digital Suunto-clones :bangin:

True, its very smart to check out the size first..I have had it before so i know its to big but hell big is trendy :yeah:

Also the rep to gen value is great ,the gen is so overpriced its metal and a chrono function for 18k$..

I've never bothered to look for watches when i go to the 'Dam.

Hope you have fun whatever you do ;)

If you haven't got a hotel booked yet, do stay in the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky on 'Dam square...nothing else in the centre really compares ;)

Booked a hotell, seems nice good reviews and such..

Watches will be 1hour of the day maybe 2, so its shopping clothes,visiting lots of fun stuff that is the main reason to go right now..

Also i need a Break from my work :)

Cheers all,

D

True, its very smart to check out the size first..I have had it before so i know its to big but hell big is trendy :yeah:

Also the rep to gen value is great ,the gen is so overpriced its metal and a chrono function for 18k$..

Does it 'wear big'? 42mm isn't too large really, but if it sits quite high on the wrist, I might give it a miss :unsure:

Sounds like you've got a good vacation planned, bro, plenty of photos for sure :drinks:

No naughty pics whit watches sorry guys, almost everywhere in Amsterdam their is no go for photos of girls..

Used lot of time at Amsterdam Diamond Central.

I will do a new thread whit pics soon :)

Cheers,

Dani (Amsterdam ROCKS)