When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 has updated his site with pics!

watcher

That thought crossed my mind, we shall see.....

I was concerned about the rehaut engraqving on the LV but it looks very good in the pics. Is it me or is the crown a liitle too near the case. I'm being picky though as it looks very good on the whole.

I'm somewhat curious to see what they do with the 16520. Mostly wondering if they will attempt to change the subdial positions to group them in closer like the El Primero...

Ditto that.

Ubi knows this, but for others -

Zenith 400 (El Primero)

Dia - 30mm, Height - 6.5mm

Zenith 410 (El Primero with date)

Dia - 30mm, Height - 7.55mm

ETA 7753

Dia - 30mm, Height - 7.9mm

George has posted photos of the completed LV plus some other interesting items too including a 7753 project Daytona. Idon't know how to put up pics here but I guess someone will later.

Sorry to say it !

BUT ALL the pictures on his log is from the GENUINE LV ( he use thoose parts to build his LV sub 1 ) NOT the one he has build!!!

What's wrong with those markers? I don't see them being "crooked".

The watch looks really good to me... just as good as the black 16610 but with better end links. Probably not very realistic to except anything more from a rep, huh?

i think the rehaut engraqving is not as good as the gen one . I have to reconsider buying it or not.

The engraving is tough to get done well. The black 16610 was available with and without... how about this one?

Uh, no, they aren't. The new pictues just posted are of his rep, not a gen. You might want to take another look ...

YES I was wrong...........jiiiiiiiipppppiiiiiiie!

I hope that we do not have to wait too long to get one!

George said that he can only build 3 LV a day!!!!???

And BK told me that the bracelets was the SAME as the sub V2 (but that was BEFORE he got the cases so lets hope that they are better !) but we can hope that they are better than the V2 ones!

The engraving is tough to get done well. The black 16610 was available with and without... how about this one?

i think the rehaut engraqving is not as good as the gen one . I have to reconsider buying it or not.

I ordered mine w/o, and confirmed it with BK that it was available that way after seeing WM9's site list it only with the rehaut engraving.

Edited by tomhorn

Ditto that.

Ubi knows this, but for others -

Zenith 400 (El Primero)

Dia - 30mm, Height - 6.5mm

Zenith 410 (El Primero with date)

Dia - 30mm, Height - 7.55mm

ETA 7753

Dia - 30mm, Height - 7.9mm

Do you know if the sub dial spacing is the same on the 7753 as the EP400, or are they further apart/not as tightly grouped?