When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I bid you all farewell

Guest OrenG

Seeing as I have bought a watch, I really have no reason to remain on these forums. It's been great, everyone has been for the most part helpful. Since I don't plan on becoming a replica collector, or owner for that matter I say goodbye to all of you. It's been fun.

-OrenG

Guest techlogik

Sorry to hear you will no longer be with us. Just remember that the door is always open and you have friends here.

Just leave you avatar behind.

Good luck

Your avatar is better.... :victory:

Seeing as I have bought a watch, I really have no reason to remain on these forums. It's been great, everyone has been for the most part helpful. Since I don't plan on becoming a replica collector, or owner for that matter I say goodbye to all of you. It's been fun.

-OrenG

:victory:

Live well buddy... i can understand you!

My problem is that my "holy grail watch" is

still too rich for my bank account at the moment -

but im working on escaping from RWG too very hard

every day :D:bangin:

George

I'm never a person to refuse a friendly hello or a goodbye, but I'm a little confused about the manner in which you present it. Either way, good luck wherever your travels take you.

BTW, I say goodbye to this affliction... umm hobby every night, but it's weird because it's there when I awake. Sorta like a wife... LOL

Wow... so what was this? a quickie for you.. Wham bam thank you maam...

You think you can use us, then discard us a like yesterday's underwear?

I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!

:thumbdown:

On second thought, could you please upgrade your membership and then go? Your free membership probably saved you $300 in the 'world'. TIA

OK, now; Bye.

there are takers,.. and then their are takers... watch karma has a way of catching up.. with frozen movements.. etc.. we'll remember if he ever returns.. mmmmmwwwwaaahhhhhahahaha 8)

Oren bought a Bulova Minute Repeater:

Who will ask all the noob questions? We need a new noob if Oren goes.

This entire episode reminds me of the classic conundrum of history; When Ponce de Leon first set gaze upon the land that is now known as St. Augustine, Florida:

"Icebergs. I thought I would find icebergs. Let's get the hell out of here and go back to Spain."

The End.

I think it's more of a comet analogy.

Fly in undetected from deep space, flare briefly and dramatically, and head back into deep space.

But all comets have orbits and will return regularly.

Carl

You leave now, you leave at most; knowing half the story.

That little chunk you took from this made you happy enough to leave, and in the same respect poisoned you enough for a return trip. Mark my words. If you truly love horology, you will be back, and welcomed.

Never trust a big bezel and a smile! :winkiss: