When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Keep your fingers crossed...

gioarmani

I've just placed my largest watch order yet:

1 Royal Oak Offshore Ruben Barrichello II (in blue)

1 TAG SLR for Mercedez-Benz SS (in black)

1 IWC Aquatimer "Cousteau Divers" 9the '06 version)

1 AP ROO Survivor (with the pusher-guards)

3 Hublot Big Bangs (can't remember which, but all ceramic, some brown, some black, some gray)

Hopefully this will slip through customs no sweat.

And, of course, I plan to do some very thorough reviews on each upon arrival (hopefully a week or so before Christmas). So to all who've commented over the years they wished I would review something other than Rolex, stay tuned... :)

Gio,

That is simply insane man :bangin:

Hold on, hmmm...yup it could make sense though.

If they all go through customs, it's a fantastic package and decision of course :clap:

Anyway, good luck to you and the provider.

I'll be very happy to see some more of your great reviews :icecream:

All the best,

Stephane

:type:

Thanks all. Since it hasn't shipped, I may ask them to split the packages in two or so. The girl in my avy & sigs is always my gf, to those who were asking. I shoot them all myself. :)

I hope so! PM me if you need an assistant! Free of charge! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LOL! Good luck on the order........I agree, split the order! and hopefully it doesn't get re-routed to Cuba! :D

Man,that's a GREAT big order. Some really nice watches. if you can, I would get the dealer to split the order and stagger the shipping day by a couple of days. Customs might pounce on a shipment with 7 or 8 watches. I guess it all depends on the Customs office where the shipment arrives, but that's a big package with a lot of watches. One thing that you don't want to do is have a bunch of watches confiscated and your name and shipping address get red flagged by Customs. Believe me, you will never get anything through with out it being opened and checked.Send one package to your girlfriends address or your work address, but split and stagger the shipments.

I was pretty inactive here for a couple of years, but back in 2006-7 the manufacturers (genuine) were kicking up a really big fuss and putting a lot of political pressure on Customs.It got really risky to even try to get a Rolex from China,Tiawan,Singapore, etc. The usual Ports of Entry such as San Francisco,Los Angeles and some said Anchorage were very risky. I really don't know what the situation here in the USA is now, but I would do everything possible to minimize the risk.

Good Luck

Arthur

That is a big and risky order. While we are keeping our fingers crossed,perhaps your models need to keep their legs crossed?whistling.gif