When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Indoor/Outdoor

NORing

Emily is a lucky girl though T...she is with you after all and this is all that counts my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It must be water under the bridge by now for you all...although some wounds do not heal that easily :black_eye:

Thanks, but I'm the lucky one to be with her :) Yes, some wounds don't heal as quickly as others, but it's good that she can be at ease with his passing, rather than upset by it. I think the fact that she saw him for what he really was, and that they were never close helped. Of course, at the time, it was a shock, but I think the relief she has felt since then, and not having to live on edge from his mind-games definitely keeps things in context :)

Thanks, but I'm the lucky one to be with her :) Yes, some wounds don't heal as quickly as others, but it's good that she can be at ease with his passing, rather than upset by it. I think the fact that she saw him for what he really was, and that they were never close helped. Of course, at the time, it was a shock, but I think the relief she has felt since then, and not having to live on edge from his mind-games definitely keeps things in context :)

The most important thing is that you guys have each other and love in in the air...and nothing can beat that TJ,do not ever forget that

my friend :drinks:

Time will handle the rest and erase all the unhappy memories sooner or later :victory:

I wish you and Emily (and los tres gatos!!!)happy holidays T!!!

c u later amigo :victory:

The most important thing is that you guys have each other and love in in the air...and nothing can beat that TJ,do not ever forget that

my friend :drinks:

Time will handle the rest and erase all the unhappy memories sooner or later :victory:

I wish you and Emily (and los tres gatos!!!)happy holidays T!!!

c u later amigo :victory:

Thanks indeed, and right back at you :):drinks: :drinks:

You know what you can do with that watch? Stick it up your [censored]! (Can't beat a clockwork orange ;) ) By the way, Men are supposed to open the wine, never heard they were to fetch it?

@Hike; Love your neigbourhood, looks very private and nice from the little I can see:)

Thanx! Kinda......very quite cul-se-sac of 18 homes! Really beautiful in the summer. We back into a forest preserve with a pretty good size river. Excellent for river kayaking after a good rain!

Merry Christmas Buddy ... what are those two on the desk?

Thanks, my friend! Long time no hear! The two are PAM 249s I'm regulating!

:D

snow3.jpg

Dude! If not for Emily, you look like ready to get some "money out of the bank"! :D

You two are looking lovely together! Regards to her! :drinks:

Dude! If not for Emily, you look like ready to get some "money out of the bank"! :D

You two are looking lovely together! Regards to her! :drinks:

:D I figured best to wrap up and stay warm, than get cold and try and warm up later :D Thanks indeed :):drinks: It's hard to believe that 12 months ago we were organizing the wedding :D

Outdoors... -12F and 100mph winds, a touch chilly, and it scoured the snow off the roof of my shed.

PB110062.JPG

Here's a clear sky view after the wind, alpenglow on the hill across the valley. Now we have our snow back again, about 3 feet in the yard.

PC060079.JPG

Here's out the front window, Mt. McKinley and Mt. Foraker at 10:00 at night, before the snow fell. They're about 200 miles away.

PA120040.JPG