When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vote for your Member and Rookie of 2009

lanikai

Voting for 2009  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your member and Rookie of 2009

• TJ
    • Toadtorrent
    • Chronoluzz~nominated self :)
    • Starbartfast
    • Gioarmani
    • Nikkisixx
    • Wheaton
    • hackR
    • HikeUSA
    • Pizzano
  2. 2. Rookie of 2009

3. 3. Crusty Ole Vet 2009

I'm very appreciative of the nomination and votes, but I feel as though there were so many others that made far larger contributions than I. Just being nominated means a lot to me, so I thank everyone who did so in my name, but I would like to graciously withdraw :)

Spoken like the Gent that you are R ... as you wish.. with regret I will strike you name from the ballot..

but know that you belong there regardless :victory:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gang .. I would suppose it only fair .. anyone voting for Ubi may cast another vote .. if it's possible..

And any further nominations are now closed..

We will continue the voting until midnight 00 Hawaii time December 31, 2009.. at that time the voting will be closed.

thanks you all for participating

AC/Lani

I'm very appreciative of the nomination and votes, but I feel as though there were so many others that made far larger contributions than I.

Less is more. In some cases. Yours definitely Ubi. Clive didn't post a single thing in '09. Or '08 for that matter, for which I am eternally grateful. That's why I nominated him.

Besides, anyone who knows the difference between, and how to apply 'me' and 'I' in a sentence? Gets my vote. :)

As we start 2010 we end 2009 with a Bang and a fitting end at that!!!!

I am Honoured to announce RWG's 2009 recipients for Member of the Year ~ Rookie of the Year and Crusty Ole Vet of 2009

Congrats to all of you who were nominated.. you all are deserving of this recognition .. IMO it should have gone to everyone that works so hard at making this the bestest Community on the Net :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Member of the Year 2009 ~ Toadtorrent :1a:

Rookie of the Year 2009 ~ Redwatch :1a:

Crusty Ole Vet 2009 ~ Demsey :rolleyes:

A special thanks to TJ for creating for lack of a better word .. AWESOME RWG logo banners that these members have earned and will display proudly on their sigs as long as they like...

@TJ.. we need a "special" banner made for Demsey.. your imagination is your weapon.. errr,.. ahh I mean tool .. *wink, wink* :1a:

I'll try and dig up something special for these members..

thank you to those whom participated in this inaugural event..

AC/Lani

Wow!! That's about all I can say is WOW!!! I am honored guys! Thank you so very much, but I must agree with Lani that we are all deserving of a reward for making this community so special and unique!

I must say this is a super awesome way to start off 2010! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A special congrats to Toad and Dems! Well deserving!

As we start 2010 we end 2009 with a Bang and a fitting end at that!!!!

I am Honoured to announce RWG's 2009 recipients for Member of the Year ~ Rookie of the Year and Crusty Ole Vet of 2009

Congrats to all of you who were nominated.. you all are deserving of this recognition .. IMO it should have gone to everyone that works so hard at making this the bestest Community on the Net :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Member of the Year 2009 ~ Toadtorrent :1a:

Rookie of the Year 2009 ~ Redwatch :1a:

Crusty Ole Vet 2009 ~ Demsey :rolleyes:

A special thanks to TJ for creating for lack of a better word .. AWESOME RWG logo banners that these members have earned and will display proudly on their sigs as long as they like...

@TJ.. we need a "special" banner made for Demsey.. your imagination is your weapon.. errr,.. ahh I mean tool .. *wink, wink* :1a:

I'll try and dig up something special for these members..

thank you to those whom participated in this inaugural event..

AC/Lani

Happy to be of help, brother, and consider it done :)

Of course, congratulations to all the winners :drinks: Enjoy the banners, muchachos :drinks:

COVbanner.jpg

Is that Gandi, or that Buddhist monk that lit himself on fire in protest, Saigon circa 1968?

OMG, I got hit by a New Years' Eve party from hell on Pleasure Island, Orlando. I'm pretty sure I met 'Gioarmani' there, but I can't be absolutely sure. He was wearing a gen SDDS had a hot girl and as long as I was buying? He said I could call him 'Gio'. I can't believe it's 2010. I'm still writing 2009 on all my checks.

Thanks for the votes, all 31 of you. :notworthy:

I will do my best to uphold the title of 'Crusty 'Ole Vet' with aplomb and total lack of dignity.

Now is the time in the program I will go vomit and perhaps go to the emergency room. The last thing I remember was throwing punches around and preaching from a chair. Me, imagine. Ow.

Is that Gandi, or that Buddhist monk that lit himself on fire in protest, Saigon circa 1968?

It was a young/old Benjamin Button. As I explained to Lani, not only one of my favorite movies, but also something which I felt conveyed your humor perfectly :)

It was a young/old Benjamin Button. As I explained to Lani, not only one of my favorite movies, but also something which I felt conveyed your humor perfectly :)

OMG! It totally went past me!

I LOVED THAT FILM!!

Lord, after I saw that movie I carried it with me for weeks. That's how I judge a great movie. Thanks T'J, that's just great.

Cheers!

Still ow.

OMG! It totally went past me!

I LOVED THAT FILM!!

Lord, after I saw that movie I carried it with me for weeks. That's how I judge a great movie. Thanks T'J, that's just great.

Cheers!

Still ow.

I know what you mean, it's a totally awesome movie :) I started watching it on the plane to Tokyo, but never finished it before landing, so re-watched it coming home, and was totally blown away by it. Glad you like the banner :victory::drinks:

Normally my super competitive nature, would have me lodging a protest with the judges over "voting irregularities" or some other such nonsense; however to be beaten into 2nd place, by none other than "Dems", for the title of Crusty, is in fact a supreme honour.

Congrats to all the winners, and specifically to Demsey, wear the title well, and with distinction.

(Whew, escaped the "ole" and "vet" tags once againwhistling.gif)

Offshore

OMG, I got hit by a New Years' Eve party from hell on Pleasure Island, Orlando. I'm pretty sure I met 'Gioarmani' there, but I can't be absolutely sure. He was wearing a gen SDDS had a hot girl and as long as I was buying? He said I could call him 'Gio'. I can't believe it's 2010. I'm still writing 2009 on all my checks.

Thanks for the votes, all 31 of you. :notworthy:

I will do my best to uphold the title of 'Crusty 'Ole Vet' with aplomb and total lack of dignity.

Now is the time in the program I will go vomit and perhaps go to the emergency room. The last thing I remember was throwing punches around and preaching from a chair. Me, imagine. Ow.

:rofl: :rofl:

offshore

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

Normally my super competitive nature, would have me lodging a protest with the judges over "voting irregularities" or some other such nonsense; however to be beaten into 2nd place, by none other than "Dems", for the title of Crusty, is in fact a supreme honour.

Congrats to all the winners, and specifically to Demsey, wear the title well, and with distinction.

(Whew, escaped the "ole" and "vet" tags once againPosted Image)

Offshore

I made sure dems was padded before posting anymore names :lol: .. but it's all good .. I don't think the only competition should be "others" :p