When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday W/C

thogaa

That's not a watch which is seen every day, very nice :tu:

True 8)

I got mine back in 2005 or so and I like this FM shape and modest looking dial colour.

That jumping hour is so funny to watch :lol:

I wonder if these masculine Long Island Crazy Hours version are still being sold?

True 8)

I got mine back in 2005 or so and I like this FM shape and modest looking dial colour.

That jumping hour is so funny to watch :lol:

I wonder if these masculine Long Island Crazy Hours version are still being sold?

It looks awesome :) I got my mother in law one of the tonneau-shaped Crazy Hours in pink, and she's had several people comment on it when she's gone out, but that Long Island version really is nice. I was just flicking through WatchEden's site, and although they have several Crazy Hours (including some Long Island ones) they don't seem to have that white on white version you have, so it might be a color-scheme the factories no longer produce...

It looks awesome :) I got my mother in law one of the tonneau-shaped Crazy Hours in pink, and she's had several people comment on it when she's gone out, but that Long Island version really is nice. I was just flicking through WatchEden's site, and although they have several Crazy Hours (including some Long Island ones) they don't seem to have that white on white version you have, so it might be a color-scheme the factories no longer produce...

Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: I also think this one is a damn good looking FM

Here is the genuine version of it in yellow gold

A5AD5BFB-A82F-BBA2-0E84EDD3121371E4_x.jpg

Franck Muller Long Island Crazy Hour watch, rectangular 18kt yellow gold case (45mm length x 32.4mm width, 11.9mm thickness), black alligator leather strap, silver-white dial with luminous Arabic numerals in jumbled order, self-winding mechanical movement, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 30 meters.

With it's pure, rectangular shape and its numerals that appear both straight and arched, the Long Island is the very synthesis of early twentieth century artistic inspiration. The House of Franck Muller proposes an original way of reading the time. The conventional clockwise arrangement of the hours from 1 to 12 is replaced by a new and original order which not only permits everyone to assign his own values to the hours but also ensures that, despite this freedom, accurate time keeping remains unimpaired.

Franck Muller Long Island Crazy Hour 1200CH Watch, Yellow Gold, Strap, White Dial Brand: Franck Muller Dial Color: Series: Long Island Extra-Large 1200 Bracelet/Strap: - Model Number: 1200CH Clasp Type: - Gender: Unisex Movement: - Size: Extra-Large Power Reserve: - Case Material: 18kt Yellow Gold Water Resistance: - Case Dimensions: 45mm length x 32.4mm width Warranty: The Finest Watches 2 Year Warranty Case Thickness: 11.9mm Limited Edition: - Crystal: - Special Features: -

Retail Price: $29,500.00

Condition: Unworn w/ Franck Muller Box

Availability: Contact Us $20,650.00

You save 30% ($8,850.00)

Thanks :thumbsupsmileyanim: I also think this one is a damn good looking FM

Here is the genuine version of it in yellow gold

A5AD5BFB-A82F-BBA2-0E84EDD3121371E4_x.jpg

Franck Muller Long Island Crazy Hour watch, rectangular 18kt yellow gold case (45mm length x 32.4mm width, 11.9mm thickness), black alligator leather strap, silver-white dial with luminous Arabic numerals in jumbled order, self-winding mechanical movement, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 30 meters.

With it's pure, rectangular shape and its numerals that appear both straight and arched, the Long Island is the very synthesis of early twentieth century artistic inspiration. The House of Franck Muller proposes an original way of reading the time. The conventional clockwise arrangement of the hours from 1 to 12 is replaced by a new and original order which not only permits everyone to assign his own values to the hours but also ensures that, despite this freedom, accurate time keeping remains unimpaired.

Franck Muller Long Island Crazy Hour 1200CH Watch, Yellow Gold, Strap, White Dial Brand: Franck Muller Dial Color: Series: Long Island Extra-Large 1200 Bracelet/Strap: - Model Number: 1200CH Clasp Type: - Gender: Unisex Movement: - Size: Extra-Large Power Reserve: - Case Material: 18kt Yellow Gold Water Resistance: - Case Dimensions: 45mm length x 32.4mm width Warranty: The Finest Watches 2 Year Warranty Case Thickness: 11.9mm Limited Edition: - Crystal: - Special Features: -

Retail Price: $29,500.00

Condition: Unworn w/ Franck Muller Box

Availability: Contact Us $20,650.00

You save 30% ($8,850.00)

Any time, it's a great watch :good:

I'm not normally a fan of gold watches, but that one's looking nice :) I think I prefer the $108 rep price tags though ;):thumbsupsmileyanim:

Brand new Gstaad. Wanted Orchard Road, but that was gonna take a few weeks.

20100322234337.jpg

20100322234328.jpg

I have no photography skills.

Nice watch, get yourself a copy of Adobe photoshop..it really helps

Here is your pic cropped, auto leveled and sharpened...;)

gstaad-1.jpg

A new for me Double red, got it yesterday and broadened my modding skills with a lug drilling and then did two other cases and a crown guard mod (how do they look for a first attempt, I think they should be smaller)

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

DSCF0850.jpg

DSCF0849.jpg

The lume colour is a bit annoying as the dial hands and dot are all different but then so many on double red seadweller dot com are differnt also, so i don't know what to do about that.

Got a non hacking 2846 to drop in as well if i can solve the date wheel problem (white 2836 with open 6 and 9s on to a 2846)

A new for me Double red, got it yesterday and broadened my modding skills with a lug drilling and then did two other cases and a crown guard mod (how do they look for a first attempt, I think they should be smaller)

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

DSCF0850.jpg

DSCF0849.jpg

The lume colour is a bit annoying as the dial hands and dot are all different but then so many on double red seadweller dot com are differnt also, so i don't know what to do about that.

Got a non hacking 2846 to drop in as well if i can solve the date wheel problem (white 2836 with open 6 and 9s on to a 2846)

That's a real beauty, and looks pretty much pristine :tu: I wouldn't worry about the difference between dial and hand lume, it's certainly not readily apparent in the photos, and as you mention, on DRSD.com there're differences which would occur during dial/hand swaps during maintenance... It looks fantastic as it is :victory: