When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

ubiquitous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...thinks..

Been wearing this..

post-27681-127030403621_thumb.jpg

But thought would balance out with this...

post-27681-127030404801_thumb.jpg

OOps, too light..

try this...

post-27681-127030406038_thumb.jpg

Oh dear...can't decide... :animal_rooster:

Happy Easter all. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers, DR

Thanks gents, for the kind mention of the Tudor. It's one that I've been after for a while and finially couldn't resist any longer. I particularly enjoy it as it's a little different from most of the other watches in my predominantly black dial collection.

Have a great weekend!

//ubi

Is that an RAF nato??

It is RAF band colours, but too short to be a NATO. I reckon its "zulu" size. Pretty neat nonetheless. I bought it at a pawn shop for $5! It was attached to a [censored] Blacks Photography Watch which didnt work. It is now trash, I just wanted the strap :)

Can finally wear this one. First attempt at making a strap. Had to be sewn onto fixed wire lugs. Vintage length.

Caliwristy02.jpg

Watch out for that buckle, you mite cut uself! :black_eye:

Can finally wear this one. First attempt at making a strap. Had to be sewn onto fixed wire lugs. Vintage length.

Hey P-

The watch is stunning of course. But I have to tell you..go get a strap befitting the watch. Nice first strap and all that but it is a travesty sitting next to that beautiful watch. :lol:

Oh yeah, back to the point. Back from vacation swinging a Ubi Daytona and the 170 for the Easter weekend - it's an all metal weekend:

DSCN1266.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg