When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sweet Tudor Commercial

Ronin

Interesting. A freeze at :24 looks almost like the vintage that was displayed with the new Heritage at Basel; crown seems to have the usual Triplock 'teeth' instead of the knurling on the new style crown, and the orange timer section is at 3:00 instead of 9:00 as on the new model...

YT-Tudor.jpg

Perhaps a quick throwback to pay hommage to the original?

Interesting. A freeze at :24 looks almost like the vintage that was displayed with the new Heritage at Basel; crown seems to have the usual Triplock 'teeth' instead of the knurling on the new style crown, and the orange timer section is at 3:00 instead of 9:00 as on the new model...

YT-Tudor.jpg

Perhaps a quick throwback to pay hommage to the original?

yes r.

I was at basel fair. Tudor even had a mint vintage 7031 next to the new chrono displayed. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They really play with the hommage theme.

I have to say, I have come around on the bezel design on this. I really like it now. Does anyone know if there this will be available in the USA? The only listing on the Tudor site if for Rolex USA in New York:

• address: 665 Fifth Avenue
    New York 10022
    United States
  • tel: +1 212 758 7700

Does anyone know if there this will be available in the USA? The only listing on the Tudor site if for Rolex USA in New York...

P-

I've been discussing with some folks, and supposedly, there is a plan to start reintroducing the Tudor line in the U.S. starting with the Heritage Chrono. Might be a year or so before we start seeing it come in, however...

Think I may swing by the local AD to see if they've rec'd communication on any such news, and if so, possibly start working on getting my name on the list...

Very effective ad.

Hard to tell, but the car looks like it might be either a McLaren or Porsche?

In any case, while the watch is nice, I would expect something a bit higher end to match the car.

If the watch in the ad were a Citizen, I'd find it being a bit off. In this case, no. It's good marketing, IMO.