When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum main page loading very very slowly?

Dizzy

Question for the Admins,

Whenever i navigate to the main forum page it take FOREVER to load... like 30 seconds sometimes.. once i get into a subforum like the Rolex area then its quick to read threads and reply etc.. but then i go back to the main page and its taking forever... also when i click on a subforum like rolex for example, it takes a long time to get there.. but once im there its fast. It just seems like the main page it killing my PC.

Any ideas whata going on? This is the ONLY website that i have problems with and its been happening all week

I am using windows Vista with IE 8

dizz

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I have been having similar slow-down issues. (Firefox 3.6.3)

Most noticeable after a post or hitting 'edit' to go back into a post to fix a typo of mine.

Also, I am still experiencing the BLANK page after "Marking All Forum Posts As Read", clearing cookies helped for ONE session, but right back to doing it.

Thanks Team!

It appears to be happening at different times.

Mine was slow yesterday, but today its fine.

Now I do know "Da Boss" is down in the cellar with a large wrench, so maybe he has a blockage in a couple of pipes?

I understand he could be messing around with this for the next couple of weeks, so we may just have to put up with a few slow times.

Offshore