When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another reason why RWG and it's members ROCKS!

hiker01

Just a public acknowledgement for one of our Esteemed member.....offshore!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I posted a WTB - A7750 stems....got no replies until out of nowhere, offshore/A- pm'ed me! Not only did

he offer to send me some, but also for some A6497 stems and..........the kicker! He won't even take any

payment for them!

A-, Thanks a lot, MAte! These stems can't come at a better time! MUch....much appreciated! :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a:

Hike/F-

i can second Hike's comments...

i ordered some tools from offshore and had a problem with one...i sent him a pm to report the problem for his info only - i know stuff happens...but i've learned that without feedback how does one know how to improve...so i sent him a headsup and told him not to worry iwas just alerting him and that a replacement was necessary...i was also sorting out my next order, so i'd just order another then...i also suggested an item might be helpful in one of his kits...he quickly told me he'd replace the parts and was quite stubborn to do so...i told him "no worries"...well - he looked up my mailing info from my previous order and sent me replacement tools AND the one i mentioned would be a nice adder to one of his offerings...

a truly class act and gesture...one of RWG's best!...

R-