When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Best Breitling ....ultimate Version Rose Gold

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

The best breitling ....ultimate version ROSE GOLD

working chrono

7750b1 movt

288k beat

sapphire

working chrono

navitimer

rose gold version

in leather band....great for leather fetish fans!!!!

enjoy!!!!

and mates,,,behave!!!!!.....

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/300...ling%20leather/

all i can say is WOW.....

117673-22334.jpg

117673-22335.jpg

117673-22336.jpg

117673-22337.jpg

117673-22338.jpg

117673-22339.jpg

117673-22340.jpg

117673-22341.jpg

117673-22342.jpg

Edited by eddielee11

Guest chronomat123

WOW. Looks amazing. I think I'm aboout to order one-- would be so much nicer if a TT bracelet were available.

Is it possible to gold plate a regular ss Navitimer bracelet? I remember reading about the difficulty of plating ss...

believe it or not... i have a gen dial for this one! ummmm yummy!

j

LOL! Me too....I bet we got it from the same source. Was it the ebay seller who must have come into a load of them & had at least one for sale for a couple of months in mid 2005?

Never thought I'd use it.

Question: I know the dial will drop right in, but will an OEM bezel fit this rep?

As far as plating SS, most reputable platers resist doing it and those who do use a couple of different treatments and undercoats to improve adhesion. But I can't imagine it's going to be a long wait before we see "retail" gold PVD which is supposed to work perfectly on SS (most of the "low" high end companies do it--Constant, Mont Blanc, etc) and last for decades. I'd love to have a full gold version of this baby...

UH, I really like that white dial with the gold subdials and gold bezel. And is that a dark browm alligator/crocodile strap? Reminds me of the older Cosmonauts.

Beautiful watches, Eddie!

I cannot buy another watch

"Hi my name is Mac D and I'm a watchaholic."

Guest eddielee11

u know discovery,,,,,having the genuine dial especially on the two tone breitling model....it is like having a ménage à troiswith a pair of twins who have 38dd cup size, 24 waist , and 36 hip…. :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy: u r one lucky man!!!!

Now that's amazing!!!

Beautiful Breitling... and definitely the best one yet. And the natural 12-9-6 subdial arrangement... without SERIE SPECIALE markings, even. Kudos to the factory for making this so well.

Now... where's the Chronomat / Blackbird rep? Maybe next on the list? ;)

this year has been a great rep watch year so far...and there are still 3 1/2 months till the end...suppose we can expect more nice reps...and the breitlings this year are so popular...bring them more!

Wooow, unbelievable great watch!

Maybe this one EL offers is the first series of the watch and it will be soon available with correct yellow-gold and correct hands. What do you think?

Does the Gen have the chipped marker at 3 o clock like this one?

:)

Wooow, unbelievable great watch!

Maybe this one EL offers is the first series of the watch and it will be soon available with correct yellow-gold and correct hands. What do you think?