When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega PloProf has been released!

By-Tor

I hope they will rep a vintage version painted lume and mesh bracelet if not then i would like to mod trustys new swiss version to look like the vintage ploprof!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how the gen lock functions? IOW do you have to be pressing the button when you want to rotate the bezel or do you push the bottom down, it stays down, you rotate bezel to desired position and then somehow make the lock come back up?

Anyone know how the gen lock functions? IOW do you have to be pressing the button when you want to rotate the bezel or do you push the bottom down, it stays down, you rotate bezel to desired position and then somehow make the lock come back up?

I can't say about the new PP, but the older model's bezel lock works when you press the button. Meaning the bezel will not turn unless you have the button pressed down.

yiipiii - got my Ploprof today from Ms. King - it only took 4 days to arrive from china to Denmark as a fedex package - super fast shipping.

love it, but i am not impressed with the bracelet - fells abit cheap.

But that said, i am impressed with the quality of the watch for around 200$ the buy of the year (for me)

and it sits comfortly on the wrist, dont look that big.

Hey. Got mine today. Swiss version from Trusty :victory:

However the strap broke even before I got i resized :black_eye:

It's hard and very brittle where the spring bars go through.

Don't go sailing with yours before you are sure it's not comming apart!! :pardon:

DSCN0530.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg

And the movement:

As usual the seals are as dry as a nun's gusset :whistling:

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0523.jpg

Jeez!! I cannot believe what I'm seeing in those last pics! Got me worried about mine now, although everything seems fine so far...

I had a look on the other side and it's just fine. Soft rubber like and all. So I guess it's just in the moulding of this one that something went horribly wrong. :g:

But anyway check it - and you could replace those flimsy spring bars while there.

I'm kind of paranoid about bracelets/straps having lost a gen navitimer on pilot bracelet in a disco once... :black_eye: