When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday wrist check

Cats

I got some new shoes today... B)

DSCN3191.jpg

I actually purchased the strap for this project,

DSCN3194.jpg

but thought I'd best give it some wrist-time, as this watch is not going to be finished anytime in the near future... :whistling::bangin:

Progress looks good, TeeJay! Maybe 2011? :)

My 6263 is back in action with a new crown and a very old bracelet:

903295881_roD9n-X3.jpg

Thanks :):drinks: It'll probably be 2011 by the time I have the spare cash for the parts :lol: I'm pretty happy with the Tudor sub as it is and just fancied field-testing the strap, but my plans for the Daytona project aren't 100% finalized yet. Much depends on what movement I can obtain, and if I can get hold of a Tudor chronograph dial (with the same color scheme as this dial) at a reasonable price :whistling: I'd love to do a conversion from a Daytona to a Monte Carlo, but again, it's a matter of obtaining a suitable movement and dial :) If the worst comes to the worst, I might go with a 6263-style watch, and just leave the crownguards in place (I don't have a dremel, and don't fancy filing them away by hand :lol: ) Yours is looking fantastic :good:

As I have been laying around at home recently, out of boredom I decided to find and buy a decent camera. I got one and I must say how impressed I am with it. I paid just over a