When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Lottery closing...

Admin

Most users ever online was 283 on Today, 07:05 PM

And not one of them bought a raffle ticket! :blink:

Thanks for the support guy's. :brow:

Ken

Yep, come on UK guys (and from any other part for that matter!) $5 is less than £3 - that's about the same as a pint (for us poor souls in the South East anyway!), which is not much to ask which will help keep this place running. See it as buying a mate a beer, except this mate saves you shitloads of cash!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get email confirmation of my ticket, I got the paypal receipt but nothing else. I thought that I should.

And no, it's not been flagged as spam!

Still no e-mail? Your payment has been confirmed in the lottery system, so you should have received it by now ;)

T

Still no e-mail? Your payment has been confirmed in the lottery system, so you should have received it by now ;)

T

@ Admin...

same trouble here mate...

Got my paypal receipt... no confirm from RWG though... and I'm gonna need that confirm for when I sweep the prizes. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Very soon now we will register our 3,000th new member and yet we have only sold 41 tickets, when you consider that most of those that have purchased tickets have bought more than one (I know I have three) then that means there is less than 20 members who have shown their support by buying tickets.

Strangely enough we run these raffles not only to raise funds but also to add variety for you the members. :blink:

Ken

I'm in for 2. #1 and #87

but they don't show in my account.

Total number of tickets bought: 0

Tickets bought for this lottery: 0

But I have the paypal confirmation...

Have a look now. All purchases are confimed and updated automatically on confirmed payment from paypal.

Well, since it looks like the current lottery will be running until after x-mas I have decided to close the lottery as soon as 50 tickets has been sold. At least we will have covered most of the cost with the lottery by then. So as soon as 5 more tickets are sold, the winners will be drawn.