When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTF! Ubi's 7032 going for $50k!

chiman12

Thats a [censored] of a story Broker, your lawyer never pushed for unlawful imprisonment?

I know when I was young I and 2 friends went to visit a mate who happened to live next door to a junkie.

When we left we drove around the corner (my car) only to be pulled over by 2 big plain clothes drug squad guys.

It was pouring rain so my mates and I had to stand under someones carport with one cop while the other searched my car.

When he couldn't find anything he came to the carport to talk to us and it was all "Punks" and "arseholes" etc etc and then he said that they could take my car to the station and pull it apart, so I said "fine just make sure you put it back together" and the cop said "No way and after that we will do a cavity search on you!" and he added "What do you say to that?"

Well I said "No I will wait and see what my lawyer says"....and they let us go. :yeah:

Ken

Well, i did use my lawyer, and we did scream up about unlawful imprisonment. Now, here's the real beauty. I got held in remand for 14 days because they we're charging me with being the financier. As a financier i risked a minimum of 6 years in prison if convicted. The guy who actually bought the weed and brought it to Norway risked 3 months imprisonment... How's that for logic? :bangin:

When i was arrested the newspapers wrote: "Head Chef key player in drug smuggling ring!" They weren't allowed to mention my name, but they did write: "The Head Chef at ... (my restaurant's name), also the son of the chairman of the board in ... (the company my mother was running)"

When i was released they wrote three sentences on page 27: "Head Chef released from remand. Charges dropped. Police have no comment."

Luckily i have some guests and friends who are journalists. We ended up doing a 30 minute special on my case that was shown on national TV. Without my friends my reputation would have been ruined. To this day i have no respect for police or for crime-reporting journalists. The journalists are given everything by the police, and they print it indiscriminately. We interviewed one of the journalists, and he actually said that i should have commented on the case. The fact that i was in remand and unable to communicate with ANYBODY except my lawyer was lost on him...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, i did use my lawyer, and we did scream up about unlawful imprisonment. Now, here's the real beauty. I got held in remand for 14 days because they we're charging me with being the financier. As a financier i risked a minimum of 6 years in prison if convicted. The guy who actually bought the weed and brought it to Norway risked 3 months imprisonment... How's that for logic? :bangin:

When i was arrested the newspapers wrote: "Head Chef key player in drug smuggling ring!" They weren't allowed to mention my name, but they did write: "The Head Chef at ... (my restaurant's name), also the son of the chairman of the board in ... (the company my mother was running)"

When i was released they wrote three sentences on page 27: "Head Chef released from remand. Charges dropped. Police have no comment."

Luckily i have some guests and friends who are journalists. We ended up doing a 30 minute special on my case that was shown on national TV. Without my friends my reputation would have been ruined. To this day i have no respect for police or for crime-reporting journalists. The journalists are given everything by the police, and they print it indiscriminately. We interviewed one of the journalists, and he actually said that i should have commented on the case. The fact that i was in remand and unable to communicate with ANYBODY except my lawyer was lost on him...

WOW thats some scary [censored] :shock:

...and the cop said "No way and after that we will do a cavity search on you!" and he added "What do you say to that?"

Well I said "No I will wait and see what my lawyer says"....and they let us go. :yeah:

Ken

LOL

REALLY scary stories you dig up here :p

EVEN for a GREEK!

@Ken

So why didnt you answer after the cop proposed you a free "cavity search"

---> "Fine just make sure you put me back together!"

Didnt you got the b_alls to answer that?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:D

George

I got a question guys...HaloArchive's profile says that his last login was today at 07:35 AM, also in the RWG main page you can see

his login name in the today's logged users.

Are banned members allowed to login? :mellow:

Yes they can but they can't do anything (post, PM etc) so they soon get sick of it.

@George...can't say I like cavity searches on account that I'm not Greek. :animal_rooster:

Ken

Yes they can but they can't do anything (post, PM etc) so they soon get sick of it.

@George...can't say I like cavity searches on account that I'm not Greek. :animal_rooster:

Ken

So theres hope buddy that "you keep the Vampires from our door" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cavity search?

Never had a prob with it... my GF does cavity search on me all day :winkiss:

But a cop?

No, thank you... NOT even when hes dressed like George Michael 8)

Cheers

George

Hey gang,

Sorry to chime in somewhat late; I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks. Chief and red alerted me to this thread; I can attest that this is indeed my old watch! WTF?! $40K US???

FWIW, rm88 did not purchase this one... It was another member.

Disappointing to say the least. I am always reluctant to sell my pieces as it is; this may have sealed the deal in convincing me to never sell another piece again...

Wow! :black_eye:

Wasn't on the forum for a few days and I must say i'm so bumped about the whole story! How could someone try to pass off this super franken for what it's not instead of enjoying this true ubi masterpiece for what it is (which is a masterpiece!).

I know I showed some interest on Ubi's 7032 but just to make everything clear, I was definitely NOT the guy who bought it from Ubi! I wished! :whistling:

Thanks Ubi for taking my back on this one, from the first posts, it looked like I was believed to be the scammer! :wounded1:

Please, don't let them lessen your passion! We, here, need to witness all the fantastic builds you provide us with! They are true inspirations to a lot of people here! :drinks:

Thanks to the admins for reacting fast but not too fast! It seems like they took the proper time to ban the guy responsible for all of this.