When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTF! Ubi's 7032 going for $50k!

chiman12

Well I will reveal that he made a purchase off me a couple of weeks ago and he tried to make a purchase of offshore just before we banned him and thats not even accounting for his purchase off Ubi so I don't think he was doing it to tough.

Ken

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks @Ken and others for insights...

Sheesh!!

Now if anyone of you (Admin-team preferred)

decides one time to write a great and top-selling

Novel on ----> "RWG - The communities funniest and

and freakin weirdest Stories ever told"

This HAS to be inside the book!!

I assure you THIS WILL BE A BESTSELLER!

(Not pointing into the direction that

this Halo-Hoax was funny! But you could also write

the funny incidents that took place)

If someone of you will ever decide -

i am in for at least 10 books!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hmm... you can start with Jetmid or Adam and Eve.

Regards

George

Well I will reveal that he made a purchase off me a couple of weeks ago and he tried to make a purchase of offshore just before we banned him and thats not even accounting for his purchase off Ubi so I don't think he was doing it to tough.

Ken

That really is a shame to hear, I guess he was just someone who liked to talk the talk, and wanted some attention :wounded1:

LOL!

You "weirdos" - did i mention "TTK/Neil"??

NO!?

Of course this has also to become a topic! :whistling::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nothing beats "life" when it comes to novels and weird stories!

George

Maybe the ghost of TTK burned his house down :bangin:

No George, you didn't.....

BUT

I knew I'd get a reaction like that out of you :rofl::whistling:

lol

thats why i love this place... despite of the lack of interesting NEW

reps on a daily basis :winkiss:

C'mon Admis chime in - an eBook (PDF)

will also be FINE to me!!

Ill pick up the phone instantly when ill receive it,

placing a call to "THE SUN" and other international yellow press gazettes.

Maybe ill get luckyy and sell the story for 40K Bucks?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:victory:

George

I was a regular visitor here some time ago. I have never heard of this Halo geezer but am very pleased to see that the spirit of RWG is as strong as ever and that people like him are being weeded out. Well done to all concerned and please Ubi don't let this sorry episode curb your enthusiasm. I for one will not forget the astonishing generosity you showed me when I was a real noob (I'm now just a part time noob!) concerning a certain 6263. I still think of you when I look at the watch and woe betide anyone who abuses this mans skill and generosity.

All hail the great RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm disappointed. I feel like we lost a good member of RWG and everyone is carrying about, making a joke of it. I hope you guys would miss me a little more if I were gone.

However, I wouldn't swindle Red out of his PO, E-burn my house down, and try to pull the rep scam of the century. There's that, which changes things a bit, eh? So... Carry on! :)

I'm disappointed...I hope you guys would miss me a little more if I were gone.

Hmm... sorry & pls dont get me wrong...

I do respect you as a member very much D!

I guess although some of us made some jokes - intent of entire thread IS SERIOUS.

And concerning your above comment (missing&beeing gone)

there comes a thought to my mind - a saying my mom often used to put:

"In life... it's not WHEN you will DIE, but HOW you DIE."

Maybe this saying is also suitable for the "life" of members from internet-fora?

And yes, FUN can often feel like a slap in the face :bicycle:

George

wow... what a [censored], i hope this [censored] gets banned from every of the 3 big boards????

sorry to see how poor some people act, but its awsome how this cummunity has spottet and cleared this case, well done gang :thumbsupsmileyanim: again :)

deniz

btw i have an hbb all black for sale, 10000 bucks straight, low priced for fast selling

To Ubi hope this doesn't affect you making these creations as there are still honest people out there who enjoy your work. Don't let a few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us. To chiman, good catch!

True, true! Also, "The Seller needs to sell him/herself to the buyer as well". (Although in this case, everything appeared on the up & up. There should be no shame in refusing sales to someone who does give you the warm and fuzzy)

He underestimated the RWG community. Well done folks - this is what our original charter was all about :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Protecting the membership from scam's and providing a safe place to enjoy, discuss and trade in our hobby.

:drinks:

"Buy the Seller, Choose the Buyer"

This is getting interesting...seems that watchestoyou360 (aka Halo) tried to pull the same stunt in the past. Tried to pass of a rep Explorer as gen.

http://www.rolexforu...d.php?p=1323971

DANG!!!!...this COULD make a good movie!!!! Reminds me of Leo Dicaprio's movie "Catch Me If You Can"!!!

Yep, looks like he got flagged down for trying to sell the REP Explorer... :(

I'm disappointed. I feel like we lost a good member of RWG and everyone is carrying about, making a joke of it. I hope you guys would miss me a little more if I were gone.

However, I wouldn't swindle Red out of his PO, E-burn my house down, and try to pull the rep scam of the century. There's that, which changes things a bit, eh? So... Carry on! :)

First off....of course you would be missed P4 :hug:

Secondly - what burns me up the most about the PO is how insistent he was on paying me for the watch once he sold it. I thought I would offer something to help out with his house fire, but he claimed he didn't want it. He absolutely wanted to pay me for the watch. Why even bother going to those lengths? I had written off the watch months ago - only to now have to write it off yet again. :black_eye: It's just plain odd to me. :g: