When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Here's Quality Control pics of my 236 from Josh being sent today. Real Deal girls! Game Changer!

tanya

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YUp I think it's actally J and up that recieved the new strap deployment system and no grooves in the lugs

My Gen Auto's a gen 297L and Gen 296K have no lug grooves. These lugs are spot on!

this watch is cosmetically perfect to the gen. Shocking!

My be the most accurate non -Franken rep ever produced.

Very excited!!

I do however expect to need a relume as a lume nit-picker as well as I imagine a lever pin gorilla glue fix

eBay_PAM236_3.jpg

56.jpg

Regarding this new QC test procedure by Josh which is indeed great. Why didn't he supply pictures from the waterproof testing? According to his QC examples there will also be pics of your watch from w/p testing. Does this indicate that this REP in fact did not pass that test since he left these pictures out? ... =(

Regarding this new QC test procedure by Josh which is indeed great. Why didn't he supply pictures from the waterproof testing? According to his QC examples there will also be pics of your watch from w/p testing. Does this indicate that this REP in fact did not pass that test since he left these pictures out? ... =(

Good question :g:

Rep chronos are not waterproof...

About caseback and serial number, I fear it will be wrong for the 250...

Isn't the 250 just the same as the 236, but worn with a strap not the steel bracelet? If the answer is yes, then there is no problem surely? You have a 236 but decided to wear it on a strap instead....

Unless I'm being silly and missed something obvious! (quite likely :p )

no..

my rep 196 , tested by my watchmaker with this leak-checker machine.

the both pushers have gaskets inside.

my watchmaker tested all my pams.

also my 024A and 205A, see enclosed images.

rolli

post-2837-073076600 1284405115.jpg post-2837-008535200 1284405127.jpg post-2837-067252000 1284405136.jpg

Did you do the waterproofing yourself, or did it come that way from the rep dealer? Or are you talking about a gen 196 :)

Nice to see qc seems to work but knowing that one of the flaws of this rep is a cg lever that sticks out a bit iit is funny to see most pics from qc are cropped not to show the lever.

Great rep anyway, will order one too, hope the bezel is tall and still wait for 196.

Nice to see qc seems to work but knowing that one of the flaws of this rep is a cg lever that sticks out a bit iit is funny to see most pics from qc are cropped not to show the lever.

Great rep anyway, will order one too, hope the bezel is tall and still wait for 196.

should be an easy fix, just heat it up a tiny bit and bend it with a pir of pliers. it only needs to move like .5 mm

im not sure it will bother me enough to do anythingg about it. im ordering one too, repmakers should be rewarded

YUp I think it's actally J and up that recieved the new strap deployment system and no grooves in the lugs

My Gen Auto's a gen 297L and Gen 296K have no lug grooves. These lugs are spot on!

this watch is cosmetically perfect to the gen. Shocking!

My be the most accurate non -Franken rep ever produced.

Very excited!!

I do however expect to need a relume as a lume nit-picker as well as I imagine a lever pin gorilla glue fix

eBay_PAM236_3.jpg

56.jpg

The biggest issue I have with it are the missing silver hand tubes for the chrono hands.

Great watch though. I might be getting it and put my gen 7753 in it.

Anyone interested in an A7753? :lol: